Greg Olsen loves to watch the Cowboys lose

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is there anybody in the booth, that loves to watch the Cowboys lose more than him. Two games now , and he was like he couldn’t be happier . if the Cowboys lost . he was smiling ear to ear after the Green Bay game. And then pissed after the Giants game.
Dude!! I just re-watched the game as I couldn't hear anything on Thanksgiving with my noisy family. I have no idea where you came up with this BS!! I thought he did a great job!! Not once did I get the feeling he hated the Cowboys. Perhaps you need to take some time for self reflection. smh

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll disrespect you at an all time high[/
Dude!! I just re-watched the game as I couldn't hear anything on Thanksgiving with my noisy family. I have no idea where you came up with this BS!! I thought he did a great job!! Not once did I get the feeling he hated the Cowboys. Perhaps you need to take some time for self reflection. smh
it was more or less the Green Bay game that start of it for me. I was just not in a good mood. Let it go please my heading was Greg Olsen. I don’t know who had the rest but I never used the word hate . I believe some moderator added the rest of the heading.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Olsen despises Dallas and he flat out sucks
I don’t know why people didn’t see it. It really doesn’t matter any longer. He wouldn’t even look Prescott in the eye when Prescott was talking to his son.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Is there anybody in the booth, that loves to watch the Cowboys lose more than him?

Joe Buck.
Lol, thats because Joe Buck is from St Louis and grew up when the Cardinals were the football team there and were bad except for a few years in the mid-70s. St Louis people generally hate Dallas because they won so much while the Cardinals lost so much. Plain jealousy. Back then they were in the same division and played each other every year and the mentality was just beat Dallas, if we win one game all year let it be against Dallas - and it didn't happen much.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
The way Fox passed over Moose as lead analyst and gave it to Greg “look how quirky and patronizing I am” Olsen, is disgusting and has ruined their reputation as far as I’m concerned.
Yes, Moose is way better. Not even close.