Greg "The Hammer" Williams on Postgame Show??

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Lies. Donovan actually has an intelligent opinion sometimes. Greg is funny, but I'm not sure he's really the best to be doing post-game analysis.

goshan

Reaction score
Hammer is horrible. Knows nothing about football and doesn't even watch the games.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I can not stand Greg the Hammer, seriously he brought up some of the most ignorant points to counter comments from the fans. He is usually the reason I turn off the radio after a few calls during the post game show.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Greg is a moron.........the Cowboys have not won a game, the other team gave them the game. When someone calls him out on his ridiculous opinion he rants like a baby and hangs up on the caller.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
I was wondering that myself (what happened to "The Hammer"). BTW, Norm and Donovan are agreeing w/ me that if the Cowboys don't pick it up, they are not going to beat the Giants on the road, nor the Deadskins, nor the Lions.

This was not a good performance. I'm glad we stopped the run (to some extent) but once again had Jackson not overthrown that sideline pass, we may not have been so successful. And our O did not look that good to me against a little better than average Defense.

We'll be lucky if the Giants don't bury us ala the Pats, and the 'Skins have a better D than the Vikes. I know the response to this will be "go back to the Eagles site" but this team (and the coaches) ARE overhyped...

CalCBFan

Reaction score
PS I watched on TV, but there was NO COWBOY in the picture on either of the fumbles they returned (one for a TD). Did anyone even bother to chase these guys, besides Romo???...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Hopefully Greggo has been put to pasture permanently... Donovan is much better.

The show still stinks, though. Drew Pearson and Wally Lynn were so much better.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1722674 said:

I sorely miss Drew Pearson and Wally Lynn doing the Cowboys Post Game. They did a great job and are far better than the hacks that are doing it now.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1722674 said:

amen to that

I love the ticket. They are horrendous producing the cowboys radio.

The pregame with bob sturm and larry brown, is just awful. And norm is great at most things, but he stinks at the postgame show.

98.7 kluv had it perfectly. The pregame with charlie watters was terrific, the post game with wallly and drew pearson was excellent.

Reaction score
Ypu know....I had to go to school with Greg. Played little league etc..I had enough of his believing that he was the only one who knew anything about sports the first day I remember being around him. Boyd is a small town . Way too small to have to live with him every day and then listen to him now...no way! There is not enough room in Texas for his ego.