Greg the leg tried to carry the team! 100%

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We haven't won in over 25 years.... so that make yall physics??? LOOOOL!!! There has never been one person that won a Superbowl, so yeah.... the cowards were wrong. Do that make you angry?
Nope but I am enjoying pouring salt on your obviously open wound. After I get back from my workout, I may pour some rubbing alcohol on for good measure.

GINeric

Reaction score
Nope but I am enjoying pouring salt on your obviously open wound. After I get back from my workout, I may pour some rubbing alcohol on for good measure.

Thats just it lil guy, there are no open wounds. Im pretty sure that your wounds are open though, because that has to be a tough way to live being one of those.... childhood must have been rough for you. Im glad I was never a coward. With that said, the Cowboys had a solid season and I'm looking forward to them getting back at it again next year.

Congratulations on your win and good luck to your Niners in the playoffs!!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Thats just it lil guy, there are no open wounds. Im pretty sure that your wounds are open though, because that has to be a tough way to live being one of those.... childhood must have been rough for you. Im glad I was never a coward. With that said, the Cowboys had a solid season and I'm looking forward to them getting back at it again next year.

Congratulations on your win and good luck to your Niners in the playoffs!!
Lol. Dr. Phil, you think you are.

Yeha they had a good season. Maybe next year you can approach it with an open mind and understand criticism is warranted. You homers who have a desire to shut down conversation because you just want fans to root for the team as if they are children playing at the YMCA need to find some maturity.

GINeric

Reaction score
Lol. Dr. Phil, you think you are.

Yeha they had a good season. Maybe next year you can approach it with an open mind and understand criticism is warranted. You homers who have a desire to shut down conversation because you just want fans to root for the team as if they are children playing at the YMCA need to find some maturity.

What make you mad the most.... the fact that you and your kind were wrong about players on this team, or the fact that I'm not mad because the team fell short???

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What make you mad the most.... the fact that you and your kind were wrong about players on this team, or the fact that I'm not mad because the team fell short???
Well, @Rockport, the team never made you mad in the past. Only other poster’s opinions do. You’re not fooling me anymore, Pyle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
can be the scapegoat so its win for him.

the offensive line, both with the execution and penalties cost us the game ..ill paste and cut this on all threads looking for answers.:popcorn: they torpedoed so many drives i lost count.:eek::mad::(

all those plays all game before that especially on the drive before and after halftime is on dak?> the sunlight the OL mistakes being behind the chains. I mean its blatantly obvious to actual fans to why we lost the game

the OL that's if. Other penalty's come in 2nd like pre-snap on the DL what 3 of them?

real fans who aren't emotional right now see why we lost...mistakes on the lines you win and lose in the trenches, and it cost us on both sides.

Carter

Reaction score
It’s one of the toughest positions to replace.

Rookies usually take time and it’s a revolving door. I hope we throw some money at Koo from Atlanta.

I would get Josh Lambo as quick as possible. Hes on the streets right now after this disaster with Urban Meyer in Jax. He should be cheap too.

He was an All Pro Kicker before Meyer joined. He still has a 91% carrer kick % in JAX. Highest in Franchise History.

Meyer apparently kicked the guy in the Preseason. And i mean physically kicked him.

Ofc he had no confidence his first kicks with the guy.