Greg Zuerlein and extra points?

mathew1184

Reaction score
Didn't see this before I made my thread. My bad.

Needs talking about for sure.

conner01

Reaction score
You would hope not, then again Mason Crosby still is employed.
I bet most fans don’t realize Crosby has been so bad this was before this week
NFC playoff kickers

Matt Gay, LA: 2 missed FG, 1 missed XP

Jake Elliott, PHI: 3 missed FG, 0 missed XP

Ryan Succop, TB: 4 missed FG, 3 missed XP

Greg Zuerlein, DAL: 6 missed FG, 5 missed XP

Matt Prater, AZ: 7 missed FG, 2 missed XP

Mason Crosby, GB: 9 missed FG, 1 missed XP

blueblood70

Reaction score
6 missed XPs is the most in the league (42-48).

For reference Jake Elliott (44-44), Tyler Bass (48-48), Mason Crosby (48-49), Matt Gay (45-46).
those guys available RIGHT NOW? if not its moot point im confident in him as FG place kicker and he makes most of the Xps..

you can't make change now so get over it and lets not be in such close games that ONE POINT maters so much,

lets let it go get ready for th payoffs the DC FO will revisit this in the actual offseason.

Carson

Reaction score
CROSBY has missed around 10 FG but he is just about money on extra poInts.
That’s always been my mantra with kickers.

You have to make the XPs and anything under 40. Anything over 40 isn’t as big of a deal if you miss a few. You just can’t miss the gimme kicks on a regular basis.

I also give Crosby props. He kicks year in and year out in one of the worst environments to kick in. Same with Boswell

NumOneQB

Reaction score
My stupid observation is that Greg likes to kick from the left hash so he can push it right, which causes the wide kicks. Make him kick more left center so he’s more conscious of driving it left. My extensive football experience comes as a college offensive lineman and by no means am I a kicking coach or have any knowledge of kicking technique……

conner01

Reaction score
I hear you.

Forbath might not have the distance (50 yards max), but he sure is accurate inside of 50 yards.

Cowboys should bring him in.
I think a guy who can hit an x point and be consistent inside 50 is what you really need

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's a glaring weak link in the Cowboy's overall game. Bones is not going to fix it. Greg Z is his guy. In the offseason, they will both be let go.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think a guy who can hit an x point and be consistent inside 50 is what you really need
umm he hit the fg and ALL and i mean ALL the xps that came in that game but one..how many was that like 6? so he made 7 of 8 kicks and most of the KOs were TBs outdoor in the 20 degree cold weather, ill take it

you all act like he can never hit one..lmao. no players perfect he has one get away occasionally but hits the big fg and the XPs in games.

you aren't changing kickers right now when yours is reliable regardless of what fans see and say i watch football hes not great nor elite but he is good. Sorry others posted Kickers on the payoff teams. Not much better but what 2, who is actually chanagig kickers 6 days from playoff game when ours is actually reliable? NONE

BTW 2014 Dan Baily missed TWO FGS in that payoff game and he was nearly perfect in the rs oh and btw the XP was much easier back then.