Greg Zuerlein

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Should we make a run at Greg the Leg in Free Agency? Linked to us via a Blogging the Boys article. He's an UFA this offseason, just turned 32 last month (actually 2 years younger than Forbath). I wouldn't mind it. Maybe he'll just be extended by the Rams, but they're starting to run themselves into cap hell, and perhaps he wants to follow Fassel, who joined the Rams in 2012, the same year he did. Also I believe (homerism aside) we'd give him a better chance to win a ring, Rams could find themselves at the bottom of their tough division soon given their recent moves (Goff/Gurley contracts, Ramsey deal coming). As long as it isn't too outrageous I'd be in favor. Very clutch, Forbath has been great but small sample size.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Legatron is having his 2nd worst season statistically, and making under 50% when kicking between 40-49 (5 for 11.)

Rayman70

Reaction score
greg has lost his accuracy...I dunno if I would go for him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if the Ohio State K is eligible for the draft, but seemed he was pretty decent. Though I have not looked up his actual stats yet to back up my statement.
Just a thought with my 1st cup of coffee.