News: Gregory, "I feel like I'm back at my highest level"

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'll skip the jokes and hopes he has a seamless off-season and an outstanding training camp. I think he can play at an even higher level, no pun intended;)

tico

Reaction score
Hes the best player and biggest heart on the Defense. I truly believe he has elevated DLaw to come back around to a good player again. (Still not All-Pro yet)

Needs to be paid before he wants the Bank

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm glad that he feels good but when he hands fights with some offensive tackles he can struggle to disengage cause he lacks the upper body strength.

I know he can get stronger because I've seen him stronger.

Further while his rush is very effective it does not look polished. He certainly can hone his technique and add more moves.
Its amazing to me that he has played so sporadically over his career, and been able to come in and be so effective. And most of the time he hasnt even been able to be around the team.

I think if we can get full OTA's and camp next year, we should see a more complete player next year. You look at 2018 and this year, he is not an elite finisher yet. I think consistent time with the team team gets him there

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
A good handful of players are finally stepping up & playing what's expected of them.

Good example when giving the new coaching staff time. This year was practice, 2021 will be the real thing. BOOM!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Lol at those that said we should give up on him because he consumed a substance that their overlords deemed bad.

Is that side ever on the right side of history?

morasp

Reaction score
The Eagles used a TE and OT to block him on most passing plays. When he got his sack they only used an OT.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Randy has been our best player on defense since he’s been back. He has 15-20 sack season potential.

thats fact he himself is the only person who prevented his career from being that of Dware..

no im not high lol he derailed his career..

I see the same bend, the up and under moves, the relentless motor, and hes athletics and can put hit on guy..

he had the potential to be Dware, i see a lot of similarities in their games..

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
A good handful of players are finally stepping up & playing what's expected of them.

Good example when giving the new coaching staff time. This year was practice, 2021 will be the real thing. BOOM!
tumblr_m0bsslwb5U1qhawrao1_400.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
thats fact he himself is the only person who prevented his career from being that of Dware..

no im not high lol he derailed his career..

I see the same bend, the up and under moves, the relentless motor, and hes athletics and can put hit on guy..

he had the potential to be Dware, i see a lot of similarities in their games..
I see the same, but he reminds me more of a better Tony Tolbert.
RG just hitting his stride, things he remembered doing are becoming routine, and cant coach motor.
Actually and excuse the edit, but after thinking about it, I remember comparing Gregory to Aldon Smith at the time.