Gregory money for Armstrong, Fowler, Washington and LVE?

blueblood70

Reaction score
The comparison is moot. Randy has not played a full six years. He stayed a member of this team, due to his relationship with Jerry. He took advantage of an affordable offer. Also, why did not Fowler draw the same interest as Randy, if he is so much better.
overrated hype..thats why.. give it up the numbers dont lie that part of it Fowler played one less year actually on when he was drafted yet randy had far less game because DRUM roll please injury and suspensions. Right hes the better player LMAO only because fans want to rip Jerry for losing gregory are fans still whining he wasn't big loss. i mean its crazy Armstrong nearly had identical numbers same % of snaps..lmao..its joke how much backlash is coming from Randy's loss..hyope overrated and just fans wanting to see him finally come through and make it. he has not..,not yet..

DanA

Reaction score
So let me get this right......we are giving starting positions to a career backup and a LBer we exposed to free agency and brought back with value of only $3M? That's NOT an upgrade, in fact, it's not even on par with last season.

That’s how it stands until the draft. And I might be mistaken but I think Armstrong played more snaps than Gregory last season. He had 1 less sack, 1 more TD, and almost twice the tackles.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i wouldn't be surprised if fowler starts.
depending on if we draft 1 and at what spot.
i also wouldn't bet against golston.
they drafted him for a reason...and its to be more than a backup,i'd imagine.
but fowler is the better player.
i think he'll start.
but we got a long way to go til week 1.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
3rd overall pick on his 4th or 5th team? I've seen enough! Most of that whole first round draft class was terrible! Something tells me you gotta watch more football son!
You just admitted you haven’t seen him play yet you’re telling me I need to watch him lol? You probably the same one that said Jayron Kearse was a bum.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wasn’t 2021 Gregory’s first season not suspended? I’d expect for everyone to have better stats than him lol.
that part of the issues the clause has to protect us from him being a knucklehead for what hes done and what jerry did keeping him around he did owe this tea signing that deal same money clause was valid for player like him..grogorys not confident he cant be suspended and i dont for some basic fine for an unfair Goodell nonsense Jerry using the clause against Gregory, hasn't yet to payer..just suspension.

but want apples to apples RG has played 50 games fowler 91 thats 41 more but has twice thew stats,..i mean not twice the games so at worse we have an equal layer Fowlers cheaper, knows Quinn's system, and isn't constantly suspended or hurt,

that all i need to know

blueblood70

Reaction score
The comparison is moot. Randy has not played a full six years. He stayed a member of this team, due to his relationship with Jerry. He took advantage of an affordable offer. Also, why did not Fowler draw the same interest as Randy, if he is so much better.
not moot RG 50 games for RG and 91 for Fowler but fowler has twice the applicable stats..says at worst hes an equal and for less money, why not?

blueblood70

Reaction score
You just admitted you haven’t seen him play yet you’re telling me I need to watch him lol? You probably the same one that said Jayron Kearse was a bum.
many here saiod Parsons was reach and was picked too high and wouldn't be a great player , wanted the Cowboys to trade up assets to get Horn or Surtain. instead we got Parsons and an extra third,..Fans are not as smart as they believe when it comes to sports,,
we got a nice FA crop for cheap last year Kazee, hooker and Kearse i mean not bad production.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
that part of the issues the clause has to protect us from him being a knucklehead for what hes done and what jerry did keeping him around he did owe this tea signing that deal same money clause was valid for player like him..grogorys not confident he cant be suspended and i dont for some basic fine for an unfair Goodell nonsense Jerry using the clause against Gregory, hasn't yet to payer..just suspension.

but want apples to apples RG has played 50 games fowler 91 thats 41 more but has twice thew stats,..i mean not twice the games so at worse we have an equal layer Fowlers cheaper, knows Quinn's system, and isn't constantly suspended or hurt,

that all i need to know
What exactly did he do? I keep hearing him that RG was a knucklehead but what exactly did he do?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
overrated hype..thats why.. give it up the numbers dont lie that part of it Fowler played one less year actually on when he was drafted yet randy had far less game because DRUM roll please injury and suspensions. Right hes the better player LMAO only because fans want to rip Jerry for losing gregory are fans still whining he wasn't big loss. i mean its crazy Armstrong nearly had identical numbers same % of snaps..lmao..its joke how much backlash is coming from Randy's loss..hyope overrated and just fans wanting to see him finally come through and make it. he has not..,not yet..

If that is what you want to believe. Those other GM's are paid to assess talent. I would rather side with their assessment over a DFT fan's opinion.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
not moot RG 50 games for RG and 91 for Fowler but fowler has twice the applicable stats..says at worst hes an equal and for less money, why not?

So, that is why DFT fans are comparing Parsons to the great LT. He is just as good, and to think, it only took one season.

Verdict

Reaction score
Re-signing LVE was a big mistake. He's had only one good season, his rookie. He's missed 19 games thereafter. The gap between LVE & Parsons was a wide one. Micah was a phenom all year long while LVE only turned it on late. Not good!
He is cheap. He won’t prevent anything at all.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Re-signing LVE was a big mistake. He's had only one good season, his rookie. He's missed 19 games thereafter. The gap between LVE & Parsons was a wide one. Micah was a phenom all year long while LVE only turned it on late. Not good!

Signing a solid but injury prone LB on a 1 year deal is great for us. We need LBs desperately.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What exactly did he do? I keep hearing him that RG was a knucklehead but what exactly did he do?
knew the rules broke them got suspended..that's a lot..knew testing was coming like Collins did it anyway..thats knuckled when you know testing happening but cant stay off the weed. dont care about his condition the rules at the time were part of his contract and the nfl says its violation and he ignored it.. that being knuckled just ignoring rules and it hurts the team and you own career..

sorry this is pl;ayed ourt Gregory was a career underachiever with 16.5 sacks since 2015 lmao..somehow we will miss his jump off sides, suspensions and 6 sacks his career high..oh and 13mil over a guy lie Armstrong that nearly matched Gregorys output for 6mil and fowler has 35 career sacks in one less year i mean come on give it rest RG leaving was blessing in disguise one less knuckled with Collins getting the boot for similar reasons same agent..they can go off and puf puf pass all they want not. We get new blood in here like Parsons and some Fas and this years draft and move forward. Its time to let it go..we need many more guys like Parsons and none of the Gregory's, collins Irving's, hardys, aldon Smiths etc etc etc knuckheads

blueblood70

Reaction score
If that is what you want to believe. Those other GM's are paid to assess talent. I would rather side with their assessment over a DFT fan's opinion.
not believe know 100s and 100s of bad deals handed out.like,goff and wentz and many players who've come long to be part of off season paper champion team like the old dream team its fact more high prices early off the board again vets who get paid in this feeding frenzy ever truly live up to the hypes..exactly all GMS make mistakes especially on day one and week one big name signing. Yup fatcs
all you tools said Kearse, hooker, Kazee and other were going to be another SJ cheap off season and will bust , most were against parsons pick at 10-12 what happened as usual FANS are wrong ignorant narratives before games are labeled a fail and yet they are not..

odd when we went after Hardy, poe, Mccoy, Aldon smith and other with names fans were excited those failed.these role players look at recent stats and production and someone like Quinn giving the green light id sat i trust the team and coaches over you al..that dang fact..get owner yourself.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
not believe know 100s and 100s of bad deals handed out.like,goff and wentz and many players who've come long to be part of off season paper champion team like the old dream team its fact more high prices early off the board again vets who get paid in this feeding frenzy ever truly live up to the hypes..exactly all GMS make mistakes especially on day one and week one big name signing. Yup fatcs
all you tools said Kearse, hooker, Kazee and other were going to be another SJ cheap off season and will bust , most were against parsons pick at 10-12 what happened as usual FANS are wrong ignorant narratives before games are labeled a fail and yet they are not..

odd when we went after Hardy, poe, Mccoy, Aldon smith and other with names fans were excited those failed.these role players look at recent stats and production and someone like Quinn giving the green light id sat i trust the team and coaches over you al..that dang fact..get owner yourself.

Now, now, must we speak in general, and give irrelevant opinions?

BobSacamano

Reaction score
We're either going to strike gold again on these low dollar contracts and have another winning season, or we're going to flirt with .500 and Jerry will realize you can't win it all with just scrubs and will pull the trigger for a big name trade to "get them over the hump." i.e. season we got Coop.
Basically reactionary as always.