News: Gregory Reinstated

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We all get a dig in ocassionally. Life’s no fun if we just nod politely and agree with everyone whether they have a point or not.
True dat...GOOD NATURED kidding...is just good fun...you can;t take yourself so seriously in life.

However....."good natured" is the key. It's a fine line.....you can come off as a arrogant and pompous if you aren't careful. Or...if people on the internet don't know ya too well. ;)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, it shows that if you can pass a test you can get another chance. Not at all complicated.

It's my opinion that it's what a drug test is for (barring high level clearance). A drug test for a grocery job? It's just a simple test of your intelligence. Can you be smart enough to abstain for a bit....or cheat? If so...yer hired! :p

Now NFL players with a habit and money...is a bit problematic. I have issues with some substance testing....as this isn't a critical job like doctors, first responders and such. IS it the NFL wants a clean image? Come on! It's really more about being able to control and punish some teams. Some inconsistent application of punishment.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Can Gregory be suspended again for a weed violation? In the CBA is says only fined
I think the only way he could be suspended again is if he refused to get required counseling. Which is not a problem since he already does get counseling and was a proponent of this change.