News: Gregory Reinstated

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'm not understanding.

A free agent like Clowney who has even on the street all offseason could sign today and practice with the team by Monday, yet Gregory has to wait 9 WEEKS for a "ramp up period"?

Someone make it make sense

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm not understanding.

A free agent like Clowney who has even on the street all offseason could sign today and practice with the team by Monday, yet Gregory has to wait 9 WEEKS for a "ramp up period"?

Someone make it make sense
Zeke got suspended when the investigator said the girl was unreliable and recommended no punishment.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Wow finally!! Didn’t think it was going to happen. Wonder if it’s going to take time to pick up the playbook for this defense.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Im happy for Randy Gregory. He is a guy who get the bad guy tag but I dont think it is warranted. He has never harmed anyone in anyway that I know of.

He is a good football player. He should allow griffen and smith or lawrence to get some rest in games.
lawrence, Griffen, smith and gregory is a pretty good group. Poe, Crawford, Woods, Gallimore is decent inside.

Dorance armstrong is going to be forced to improve or the team will have no snaps for him.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Never saw so much excitement for a player that has produced so little in my life. You would think we just got Khalil Mack the way people talk.:rolleyes: I want him to succeed as much as anyone else does but c.mon......
Lol this is so true. But i'm still hyped.