Gregory Zuerlein Needs A Little Love

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I am not going to praise him for doing his job. The best I can do is to say that he didn’t stink as bad as he did last week.
Wait... did he stink this week?

jchap

Reaction score
He made a 56 yard game winner so I guess we can wait one more week before cutting him

efh313

Reaction score
He redeemed himself from last week.
I would not give him complete redemption over one kick… albeit a darn good, very important one. But we have had lot of those, last game, and last season that he MISSED, that cost us the game in these less than 7pt. losses.
But this is definitely a step in the right direction.

And I will say it again to anybody that will listen, he should NEVER kick from the left hash mark, Moore needs to plan for that and set up his kicker when an obvious FG situation is coming. Do whatever you want Kellen… JUST DO IT TO THE RIGHT!!!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I was tense but also hopeful that Zuerlein would make his comeback a memorable one. The difference between last week's performance and that one was obvious from that game's outset. The kickoffs he made that were going past the end zone were an encouraging sight. Here's hoping he'll keep improving his consistency in the weeks and months to come. Today's kicking performance was really a breath of fresh air. :)

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Who? I thought we had cut him last week after some of the post on this forum. Lol

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
He did his job as he should of done last week. He's making millions to do exactly what he did today! No love here. Just where the crap were you last week? And what are you gonna do for the team next week? It's like "Q" told Picard. The test never ends!!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He was bad last week, but he got the job done this week. 56 yards for the game winner?!?!?

Don't lie, how many of ya'll were clinched tight?
I love that he made the kick. I just don’t like setting for long field goals to win games. That reminds me of the way Garrett coaches.

conner01

Reaction score
I am not going to praise him for doing his job. The best I can do is to say that he didn’t stink as bad as he did last week.
Last week he missed makeable kicks
This week he hit a really low pct kick
Hopefully that means he’s healthy and back on track

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yea, he bailed Fat Mikey out. Horrible clock Mgmt. We lucked out winning this game. Chargers threw it away in 4qtr.

plymkr

Reaction score
He was bad last week, but he got the job done this week. 56 yards for the game winner?!?!?

I was clinched. After they ran the clock out and settled for a 56 yard FG I was thinking we're heading to overtime. Thankfully I was wrong and he nailed it. I hope he gets a game ball from the coaches. Good redemption for Z.

75boyz

Reaction score

If I'm absolutely honest, he makes me nervous ever since last year and it hasnt changed much.

conner01

Reaction score
I was clinched. After they ran the clock out and settled for a 56 yard FG I was thinking we're heading to overtime. Thankfully I was wrong and he nailed it. I hope he gets a game ball from the coaches. Good redemption for Z.
I bet everyone was clinched lol