GROS: Be bold, sign up

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes, folks, you've seen the GROZ movement that aimed its fury at Zimmer two or so years ago.

Fair is fair.

This new DC has better personnel yet, Stewart seems to struggle in putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Yes, maybe it's knee-jerk, but it is the way I feel. And perhaps the way others feel. Stew's honeymoon is over, men..

Sign on for the GROS is you dare.

:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:lmao2:

GimmeTheBall, "you magnificent Pagan God." <<<10 points if you can name the movie quote.

Good luck with your launch.

JBS

Reaction score
Hostile;2297245 said:

GimmeTheBall, "you magnificent Pagan God." <<<10 points if you can name the movie quote.

ALWAYS

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hostile;2297245 said:

Um, Always with the riddles. From the movie . . . "Hercules Unchained" as uttered by Iole, bride of hercules?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2297239 said:
Yes, folks, you've seen the GROZ movement that aimed its fury at Zimmer two or so years ago.

Fair is fair.

This new DC has better personnel yet, Stewart seems to struggle in putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Yes, maybe it's knee-jerk, but it is the way I feel. And perhaps the way others feel. Stew's honeymoon is over, men..

I cant help but think that Wade is telling him to use that 10-15 cushion on the WR's.... so I dont know if I whack Stewart for that.

ilovejerry

Reaction score

Fair is fair.

Stewart doesnt do the tackling either I like to a 1.00 for everytime we have the QB dead to rights and these guys miss tackles...I'm not convinced yet I think these players are just playing bad football.( Heres a quote for you )
"bunch of Pansies " Hint-from the best sports movies ever !

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hostile;2297268 said:
10 points to you sir.

Love that line.

No, No, no. I am not worthy of the 10 points. I looked it up on IMDb.com. Anyway, my official guess was Hercules Unchained.

Here is a good line: "All men are the same. Only some are worse."
~"Cat and the Canary"

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

Fair is fair.

I was thinking more of the GROW movement. He's the supposed defensive guru.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
hey consider my application submitted.

jerry doesnt trust him thats why he wanted capers to come in.

when garrett gets the job next year stewart will already have his house sold in texas( if he has one) lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2297539 said:
I was thinking more of the GROW movement. He's the supposed defensive guru.

You're right. It should be GROW/GROS.

Wade brought in Stew from the mighty Chargers. Now, Wade is either micromanaging the defense (and failing) or just letting Stew muck it up by himself. Either by commission or ommision.

GROW/GROS

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile;2297245 said:

always 1989 with the beautiful holly hunter right? (if so that means i have 20 points so far :D)

only thing I personally feel is wrong with this defense is our corners should be manning it up and not so much zone and get newman closer to 90-95% healthy because its obvious hes not

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Here is a quote for you.

"The Cowboys Defense could not hit the water and get wet last Sunday"

Who said it?

CrazyCowboy that is who! ;-)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the things that I like about Jerry Jones is that little snicker he does whenever he sees or hears something that's not quite right. Can we email him this thread? Maybe we'll catch him snickering on ESPN or sumpthin'...