GROS: Be bold, sign up

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
Why is the blame going to Stewart?

I agree we make it Get Rid Of Wade - Stewart is his hand-picked guy, and considering that Wade is the head coach, this really HIS defensive scheme that we're running, not Stewart's.

The defensive "fixer" has been anything but - G.R.O.W

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2297239 said:
Yes, folks, you've seen the GROZ movement that aimed its fury at Zimmer two or so years ago.

Fair is fair.

This new DC has better personnel yet, Stewart seems to struggle in putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Yes, maybe it's knee-jerk, but it is the way I feel. And perhaps the way others feel. Stew's honeymoon is over, men..

Sign on for the GROS is you dare.

:)

Only problem I see with that is Phillips and Stewart are joined as one.

I think there'd have to be a GROW" before there could be a "GROS"

and once "GROW" takes place, "GROS" will follow immediately. I dont think there's any way he's the DC when Garrett takes over.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Funny but, I know folks around here have SOME common sense. And common sense says that this is WADE'S DEFENSE NOT STEWART'S. Wade put in the scheme, installs the game plan, and approves the calls on the field.

He IS A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHO WAS BROUGHT HERE TO RUN THE DEFENSE, SO STOP BLAMMING THE yes man.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Clove;2299764 said:
Funny but, I know folks around here have SOME common sense. And common sense says that this is WADE'S DEFENSE NOT STEWART'S. Wade put in the scheme, installs the game plan, and approves the calls on the field.

He IS A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR WHO WAS BROUGHT HERE TO RUN THE DEFENSE, SO STOP BLAMMING THE yes man.
:hammer:

Hence the GROW movement.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
dbair1967;2299558 said:
Only problem I see with that is Phillips and Stewart are joined as one.

I think there'd have to be a GROW" before there could be a "GROS"

and once "GROW" takes place, "GROS" will follow immediately. I dont think there's any way he's the DC when Garrett takes over.

We'd sooner see Chelsea Clinton be DC than Stewart when Garrett takes over.

Yes, me thinks think Garrett would want to have his own crew. Where is that capers or Ray Rhodes? Heck give Chlesea a tryout. Anyone but Stew, who probably a great guy but is way over his head.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
DallasEast;2299257 said:
One of the things that I like about Jerry Jones is that little snicker he does whenever he sees or hears something that's not quite right. Can we email him this thread? Maybe we'll catch him snickering on ESPN or sumpthin'...

Your wish is my command. here is jerra, who I have invited to view this thread. Hey, you are right. he did snicker at this thread.

I must say, you and Jerra, to make fun of my thread, must be hard-hearted. That's OK, laugh at me with my head injury. :write: Go on, laugh. Laugh iffin it makes you feel better and makes me feel bad. . . .