Grossman hurt?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
why do you say that? Hutchinson has beaten them before

David

Yeah I'm hopping even former Cowboys have the touch on the Commanders, because the Cowboys do.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Go get em Hutch.

What are the Bears options, what free agents are available.
They could sign Vinny...PLEASE Bears sign Vinny...So his sorry azz is off the table and we can stop speculating on bringing him back here.

Nomad

Reaction score
Chicago now jumps to the #1 spot on the "Places I hope TO gets traded to" chart.

That sucks for them if he's really out, saw somewhere it was just a bad ankle sprain so maybe it's not so bad.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Yeah I saw him in the Miami game too, he looked good and avoided the rush alot better than he used to, and he holds the ball closer to his chest to avoid fumbles. So IMO he has greatly improved since he left Dallas.

Chicago Bears at 01:16
1-10-CHI32 (1:16) C.Hutchinson sacked at CHI 23 for -9 yards (T.Jackson). FUMBLES (T.Jackson), touched at CHI 23, recovered by CHI-Q.Mitchell at CHI 24. Q.Mitchell to CHI 24 for no gain (T.Hargrove).
2-18-CHI24 :)37) A.Peterson right guard to CHI 27 for 3 yards (T.Faulk).

I wouldn't necessarily call fumbling on your second possession (3rd pass attempt) improvement. :doh:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
All I know is that I got money on the under for that Washington/Chicago season opener.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Plexi-Gross , no lol. No ring to it... Rex Glassman? umm oh well someone make a nickname.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for this boy....all that rehabbing and then... saw him interviewed last night and he was tough enough to be putting the best face on things, but there was heartbreak written all over him.

Grossman is one scrappy kid, but two years running before you've 'proven' anything is tough to get through.