Sully

Reaction score
Amazing to read other posts like:

* How does Dallas close the gap?
* It's only one game
* How do you fix this?
* Dak the problem
* Blame this person / that person

People, save ALL your post and reuse them 10 years from now. It is closing in on THREE (3) decades since this franchise has seen a NFC Conference game. Let that sink in....................... THREE DECADES. Players and coaches have been replaced over and over and over again and the drought continues......WHY? The General Manager is the same person building and rebuilding
his "toy" in his imagine. His PRIDE will not allow anyone else. And stop with the --- "Dallas resent draft picks and this team has talent" cliches. The 2021 draft picks are all but gone but Parsons. The 2023 draft picks (Mazi/Schoonmaker) are doing nothing for this team. And stop with the, "they need time to develop". Been hearing that line with draft picks for 27 years also.
Nothing is going to change until Jerry Jones joins Al Davis and even then, the Raiders ( under his son ) has not done a thing for the Raiders except move the team to Las Vegas. Another story franchised destroyed by a PRIDEFUL/STUBBORN Family.

J_Allen

Reaction score
It's a waste of time following them. If I'm at home and they're on, I'll watch for about 10 minutes and then find something to do that excites me more. I don't have time for this **** anymore. I think we've been more than loyal and more than patient and they do the same thing every year.

After a while even the most DieHard fans like myself have had enough. My interest in the team has been declining steadily since Wade Phillips took over from Parcells.

Sully

Reaction score
It's a waste of time following them. If I'm at home and they're on, I'll watch for about 10 minutes and then find something to do that excites me more. I don't have time for this **** anymore. I think we've been more than loyal and more than patient and they do the same thing every year.

After a while even the most DieHard fans like myself have had enough. My interest in the team has been declining steadily since Wade Phillips took over from Parcells.
Not a waste of time. Watch the Cowboys game as you do as a movie or a TV Show. Just don't get emotionally involved because Jerry sells fools gold

J_Allen

Reaction score
Not a waste of time. Watch the Cowboys game as you do as a movie or a TV Show. Just don't get emotionally involved because Jerry sells fools gold
It's hard to do but that's good advice.