GROZ Declares Victory

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Rack;1304977 said:
Ummm... our offense DID improve, Genius.

And this thread may be idiotic (I don't think it is), but what does that make you for clicking on it?

Much better than New Orleans', GENIUS? Was T.O. used Effectively, GENIUS? Was Marion Barbwer used effectively, GENIUS? I'm done with you, GENIUS!

By the way, getting back to this idiotic thread, now that GROZ has declared a self proclaimed victory - until Zimmer lights it up with the 4-3 D in Atlanta, of course - perhaps we can start a new facton now and call it GROGROZ, and put an end to this idiotic thread once and for all.

superpunk

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;1304979 said:
Much better than New Orleans'

New Orleans' improvement is irrelevant to Dallas, which hasn't sunk in to half the board population, but that's not surprising. Dallas' offense improved when Payton left. Cries of "Parcells was holding him back" are still made, because people take 2 and 2 and get rhubarb.

Nothing Zimmer does in Atlanta is going to have any relevance on the Dallas Cowboys, either. Although I don't expect anyone to remember that once our defense improves dramatically with Bowles as DC, while Atlanta improves because Zimmer will make them more disciplined.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Much better than New Orleans', GENIUS? Was T.O. used Effectively, GENIUS? Was Marion Barbwer used effectively, GENIUS? I'm done with you, GENIUS!

By the way, getting back to this idiotic thread, now that GROZ has declared a self proclaimed victory - until Zimmer lights it up with the 4-3 D in Atlanta, of course - perhaps we can start a new facton now and call it GROGROZ, and put an end to this idiotic thread once and for all.

Obviously they were.

TO lead the league in Touchdowns.

Marion Barber was 2nd to only Ladanian Thomlinson in Touchdowns.

We finished 2nd in the league in scoring and 4th overall in offense.

All that was done with a Oline that was pretty bad.

Watch someone other than the Cowboys play and you'd realise we have a pretty good offense.

royhitshard

Reaction score
CATCH17;1305382 said:
Obviously they were.

TO lead the league in Touchdowns.

Marion Barber was 2nd to only Ladanian Thomlinson in Touchdowns.

We finished 2nd in the league in scoring and 4th overall in offense.

All that was done with a Oline that was pretty bad.

Watch someone other than the Cowboys play and you'd realise we have a pretty good offense.

:hammer:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score

Don't really recall that much of a difference with Zimmers 4-3 after people figured it out---it was soft don't break defense ----only thing that will make me happier is that Bill quickly says he is leaving for ever and ever---

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
dbair1967;1304686 said:
After several years of blood, sweat and many tears over an incredibly flawed defense, GROZ has finally emerged victorious. Gone are the endless Sundays of a defense filled with no pass rush, busted coverages, blown leads and no hope. A new day has dawned.

"Free at last!!!!...Free at last!!!!"​

actually GROZ failed because dallas didnt get rid of zimmer, but really if u wanna get technical zimmer kicked dallas to the curb. his contract wasnt up yet lol as it runs until the end of the season which is after the superbowl. lol so nice try. but zimmer actually flipped GROZ the bird:laugh2:

deadrody

Reaction score
Ashwynn;1304768 said:
Lets hope we dont go from bad to worse. All depends on who the new hire is and how much control the coach will give him. Lets hope that coach is not Parcells. Then the new DC has a chance of making a difference.
Frankly, given the talent (perceived or alleged talent??) vs. performance ratio, I'm not sure there is anywhere to go but up.

Regardless of anything else, I really don't think you can dismiss the problems with a 4-3 coach running a 3-4 defense. While it might work for a while, eventually that will cause problems.

Which is to say nothing of the lame performance outside of one good year in 2003 (I think).

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Zimmer got rid of Dallas not the other way around. GROZ failed pitifully, I heard Zimmer laughed as he went to atlanta knowing dbair would follow his career closely