Gruden resigning as Raiders coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Lol….it doesn’t matter what kind of person you are anymore, only matters what mean things you’ve said.

Expressing your opinion in a private email isn’t an offense worth termination. I don’t care what he said. The league loses a good coach and for what? The Raiders lose a coach they trust and for what?

Havic

Reaction score
Lol….it doesn’t matter what kind of person you are anymore, only matters what mean things you’ve said.

Expressing your opinion in a private email isn’t an offense worth termination. I don’t care what he said. The league loses a good coach and for what? The Raiders lose a coach they trust and for what?

Problem is it looks awful for your organization in this day and age. They also have a gay player on their team which most certainly played a part.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The funny thing is that it wasnt the original emails that got him, it was the ones that came out today where he called Goodell a bunch of unflattering names and claiming he pressured teams into drafting Michael Sam.

You cant criticize the NFL god king

hopemsu

Reaction score
There should be a statute of limitations on damn near everything but murder, theft, rape, etc..

an email should absolutely have a statute of limitations..

conner01

Reaction score
For stuff, you did years before you got hired? My guess is they came to some sort of agreement to split ways.
That’s possible
But morals clauses aren’t just about after you sign them
Any act detrimental to the company or in this case the team could violate the clause
And even more emails are coming some had pictures of cheerleaders in them
And this is all coming from WFT emails so there is probably more like this from Gruden but Gruden may not be the last one to go down in this WFT investigation

Chris

Reaction score

Raiders...as in the players? Most of the players on Sunday gave up on him. Good coach? LOL

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score

These emails and words used are....what is more interesting is what is happening at the WFT and NFL HQs....this is just the point of the spear....its about to get ugly for WFT, Dan Snyder and the NFL.....Gruden is going to catch the knife....but so should a lot of other NFL staffers....

Status
Not open for further replies.