bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I say the Barber chop-block.

235-483-42-17525336.jpg

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
That looks like Keith Davis in the backgroud, so I'm guessing the offense is on the field.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
bbgun;1149997 said:
That looks like Keith Davis in the backgroud, so I'm guessing the offense is on the field.

The third-and-one when Witten completely whiffed and we took a loss on the play?

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
it happened when Bill woke up and realized that his starting QB is in his 20's and not his 50's, as is usually required from Parcells

he wasn't too happy about it, as you can tell

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Late in the game right before the FG block, we threw deep down the middle and missed, he was ticked at something. The next pass was to whitten to put us in range.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SupermanXx;1150041 said:
it happened when Bill woke up and realized that his starting QB is in his 20's and not his 50's, as is usually required from Parcells

he wasn't too happy about it, as you can tell

:laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Whatever it was.... I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF IT... its clearly missing from this team.... they need a good kick in the arse....

superpunk

Reaction score
There's no way that's a penalty. Bill never reacts like that to a penalty. Someone screwed something up. I guess it could be a procedure penalty (if there was one).....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
superpunk;1150070 said:
There's no way that's a penalty. Bill never reacts like that to a penalty. Someone screwed something up. I guess it could be a procedure penalty (if there was one).....

You got me thinking... you may be right

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Probably the reverse, that lost us 6 yards. I don't remember if it was Flo or one of our TE's, but he sure was pissed about it.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
SteveOS;1150113 said:
Probably the reverse, that lost us 6 yards. I don't remember if it was Flo or one of our TE's, but he sure was pissed about it.

I think it was Gurode who just didnt block if im not mistaken.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Future 585;1150244 said:
I think it was Gurode who just didnt block if im not mistaken.

Yeah, that was it. Man, that would have been a ..... Oh jeez, what am I saying... :bang2: