Guess the play or penalty Bill's reacting to

BHendri5

Reaction score
It was when Romo was changing the play at the line and he went to the fullback and RB to tell them what the play change was and the clock was at about 3 seconds left and he just got it off, I actually thought we were going to get flagged, because it did not seem that we got the play off in time. But the cameras flashed to Parcells and Joe Buck and Aikman was commenting about how he was on Romo about taking too much time to get the play off.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BHendri5;1150591 said:
It was when Romo was changing the play at the line and he went to the fullback and RB to tell them what the play change was and the clock was at about 3 seconds left and he just got it off, I actually thought we were going to get flagged, because it did not seem that we got the play off in time. But the cameras flashed to Parcells and Joe Buck and Aikman was commenting about how he was on Romo about taking too much time to get the play off.

:hammer:

I heard that BP was trying to hammer into Romo before the game, the fact that sometimes you can't call the perfect play, that there are more important factors to worry about...such as the play-clock, which wasn't stated, but I easily guessed that that's what BP was telling ROmo about, because he scares me to death when he runs up most of the play-clock, calling an audible

and he was still doing it in the Commander game, so you know that had to piss him off

GlitzCowboy

Reaction score
So was it guessed or what? Does anybody even know for sure what play it was on? To me that looks like Bill when he gets pissed off at a ref. I don't see him getting that dramatically pissed over anything Romo is or isn't doing at this point, even if he was playing poorly-which he's not. It's the refs. Could be at the end of the 2nd half when we were trying to get that timeout called. Romo was running after one of them trying to call one if I remember correctly. Could just be Bill screaming for them to aknowledge it, paniking as seconds click down.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
GlitzCowboy;1150815 said:
So was it guessed or what? Does anybody even know for sure what play it was on? To me that looks like Bill when he gets pissed off at a ref. I don't see him getting that dramatically pissed over anything Romo is or isn't doing at this point, even if he was playing poorly-which he's not. It's the refs. Could be at the end of the 2nd half when we were trying to get that timeout called. Romo was running after one of them trying to call one if I remember correctly. Could just be Bill screaming for them to aknowledge it, paniking as seconds click down.

I've seen Bill react that way plenty of times when one of his younger players, that he really likes, makes an immature decision

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Future 585;1150244 said:
I think it was Gurode who just didnt block if im not mistaken.
Yep. It was Gurode BUT, in his defense the play took all day to develope and he was expecting TG to be around the corner already. JMO

The BP face had to be the missed block that allowed Vincent to jailbreak on Vandershank?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
thats7;1150934 said:
Yep. It was Gurode BUT, in his defense the play took all day to develope and he was expecting TG to be around the corner already. JMO

The BP face had to be the missed block that allowed Vincent to jailbreak on Vandershank?

how can you defend that play at all? even if it was slow developing, he should have still stayed w/ Andre Carter, going upfield before Glenn does, isn't going to get the play going faster

MONT17

Reaction score
I think... BP is facing the wrong way for it to be the Blocked FG!!!