Guess we have to root for the Eagles

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t you just rout for the winner of cardinals va rams to best Green Bay. So we get home championship game. That seems more reasonable. Ain’t no way eagles win 2 straight.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The Bucs are ripe for an upset in my opinion. Their defense hasn't been playing well as of late and they are down 2 of their 3 stud WRs.

The Eagles may not be the team to do it, but I would rather see Dallas have to go to Tampa than LA.
We won’t go to LA regardless. LA would come to Dallas.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'll never ever root for the eagles, especially in the playoffs.
I hope they get destroyed by 50 on Sunday.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That is so not true. If you have beat them twice, chances are you are simply the better team. Look up the stats and you will see.
Third time playing the same team often ends in a defeat.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I won't be cheering for the Eagles to win, I will be cheering for Tampa to lose. That works right?...........right?..........anyone, anyone?

Motorola

Reaction score
And potentially a third home game if Eagles win at Lambeau in second round. Cold weather team vs cold weather team. Eagles are the best running team in football. Packers can't stop the run. That's something to consider.

Home vs 49ers
Home vs Rams or AZ
Home vs Eagles

That's the scenario we absolutely want.
The scenario I want is the Dallas Cowboys play an efficient & sound football each game each in the playoffs ------no matter who the opponent is---no matter if is a home or away game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not counting on eagles but in a 1 game situation anything can happen. There have been too many times in post season where some underdog stunned their opponent. I fully expect to see Bucs destroy Philly but strangers things have happened and that is why they play the games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I will watch the Bucs and Eagles game but can't say I am cheering for either of them. I can't even bring myself to pull for Philly so I just hope Tampa does not win. lol

ShortRound

Reaction score
How about we root for Tampa to lose. I just can't root for the Eagles.

JustChip

Reaction score
baby-yoda-disgusted.gif
:lmao2:

JustChip

Reaction score
What? We were 2-0 against Philly this year. The last time we were in a situation where we beat a team twice in regular season and then faced them again in the playoffs was against the Eagles just over a decade ago. We blew them out.

70% of teams that went 2-0 in the regular season win the third game in the playoffs. You are just wrong in your assessment.
But we didn’t the 2 previous times - 1998 against the Cardinals and 2007 against the Giants. So of the 6 times the 0-2 team won the 3rd match in the playoffs, 1/3 have victimized the Cowboys.