Igor Ilshansky
Junior Sianvii
Teddy Lehman
Ricardo Colclough
Daryl Smith
Ben Troupe
Tatum Bell
Travis Laboy
This is a list of guys who all have something in common other than the fact that they are second year players in the NFL. What is it?

k19

Reaction score
Tooooo easy. First 10 players taken in the 2nd round before Julius Jones in the 04 draft

bsheeern

Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
Tooooo easy. First 10 players taken in the 2nd round before Julius Jones in the 04 draft
Good job man, Now how many of them would you rather have?

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
While Ricardo Colclough is a decent player in that bunch, Troupe has been injured, Bell has yet to carry the load for Denver, and the rest are still "potential" players in this league. One season does not a player make, but would I want any of them over Jones ? Absolutely not.

k19

Reaction score
Ok lets add to the list and ask the same question

Marcus Tubbs
Steven Jackson
Ahmad Carroll
Chris Perry
Jason Babin
Chris Gamble
Michael Jenkins
Kevin Jones
Rashaun Woods
Ben Watson

BigWillie

Reaction score
That's a list of players taken after we traded our 22nd pick in the 1st round. I'm playing captain obvious, but so what, I want my prize. :D

BTW, do I get bonus points if I name off who went to which team? ;)

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
Ok lets add to the list and ask the same question

Marcus Tubbs
Steven Jackson
Ahmad Carroll
Chris Perry
Jason Babin
Chris Gamble
Michael Jenkins
Kevin Jones
Rashaun Woods
Ben Watson

I would say that these guys largely undreachieved, either through limited playing time or through injury. Could that be the "other" common factor ?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
Good job man, Now how many of them would you rather have?

I actually had Tatum Bell rated ahead of JJ. I am still following his progress, but I am pretty pleased that Bell was taken by Denver.

(Note - I TRULY feel that the Cowboys had him rated high as well. Dunno if they would have taken him over JJ if both were available, but I am not sorry he wasn't)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I actually had Tatum Bell rated ahead of JJ. I am still following his progress, but I am pretty pleased that Bell was taken by Denver.

(Note - I TRULY feel that the Cowboys had him rated high as well. Dunno if they would have taken him over JJ if both were available, but I am not sorry he wasn't)

I like Tatum Bell alot... but he does not have the body that Julius has... he is very slight in some regards...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I like Tatum Bell alot... but he does not have the body that Julius has... he is very slight in some regards...

I agree - which is why I am glad to see him in Denver....he will have holes everywhere to use his ability - speed and vision.

Whereas Julius will break the occasional tackle and arm tackles, he won't require the canyons Bell will get.

ghst187

Reaction score
Bell is pretty good and I'm an Ok St fan but IMO he wasn't even the best RB on his own team year before last. Morency is better.
I was pretty surprised though at how R Woods stunk last year. He was ridiculously unstoppable at OSU. 3rd and 10 he'd get double covered with a safety over the top helping and still make the first down catch.
So we got JJ this year and he was underrated coming out because he played at ND, who had a bad year, and he shared time with Ryan Grant...
so why not draft Grant this year to back up JJ?

lkelly

Reaction score
Although I'm late with a guess, I'm going with "Who are ten men who have never been in my kitchen?"

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
lkelly said:
Although I'm late with a guess, I'm going with "Who are ten men who have never been in my kitchen?"

LOL classic Claven :bravo: :lmao: