Guitar I won. Taylor 814ce

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I get an error that say it cannot post with the link I pasted into the image box thing.
Okay, just Googled it, and apparently imgbox and imgur are two separate things. I use imgur, and don't usually have any issues. It's also free, so maybe try downloading that and see what happens.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WiJKIzev_o.jpeg

Very Nice!

Praxit

Reaction score
...very nice, mate. Taylor is one of best for acoustics.

I've had an Ovation Celebrity for while now. It fits the bill, whenever I get into that Cat Stevens mood.....lol.. ;)..
1970s-albums-tea-tillerman-teaser-823337121.jpg

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...very nice, mate. Taylor is one of best for acoustics.

I've had an Ovation Celebrity for while now. It fits the bill, whenever I get into that Cat Stevens mood.....lol.. ;)..
1970s-albums-tea-tillerman-teaser-823337121.jpg
I used to deliver to Ovation, before they closed up. Now I deliver to Gewa, which is a much smaller shop, and no forklift. It was pretty cool, walking into Ovation's factory, and seeing all the guitars being built from lumber I bought. The place was pretty big.

Praxit

Reaction score
I used to deliver to Ovation, before they closed up. Now I deliver to Gewa, which is a much smaller shop, and no forklift. It was pretty cool, walking into Ovation's factory, and seeing all the guitars being built from lumber I bought. The place was pretty big.
..rock on dude, cool experience. Ever since I saw Kevin Cronin, jammin an Ovation back in the day. I had to get one. ..lol...
REOLiveAid800Getty_3_22.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
What up you guitar slingers? A few months back I posted that I won this guitar. I have been playing and getting used to how it sounds and plays, and it is amazing. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of it, but I don't know how to do it.

Yes, @Reality I won't post my music like you told me not to...but this guitar is something I wanted to post for the love of music.

If it is OK, if someone can walk me how to post pics of the guitar let me know.
Peace
....forgot to mention we have Taylor shop in town, (San Diego). I went by there about 20 yrs ago. *****en place for sure.
taylor-guitars.jpg

TGU_2_A_look_at_the_Taylor_showroom_in_El_Cajon_California_large.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My new guitar should arrive later today.

Which sucks because I will be out of town all day and have to stay the night out of town.

So it arrives today but I will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon/evening before I can see it.