Guys, Im getting excited for trainingcamp, I won not 2 but 4 VIP sideline passes

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Guys, im getting excited, I won not 2 but 4 VIP sideline passes from the David Smoak show that the Dallas Cowboys gave them. We also will be real close to the autograph show, and now i get to take 2 more friends. I am getting pumped, after i get back, I will let you guys know what I saw at training camp aug 3 if we go in the afternoon, but main vip sideline pass is for saturday morning at 9 am.
Again guys, if you get the david smoak show on channel 6 in east tx, check it out, they may have more stuff from the cowboys later during the year. Also website is www.ktbb.com Its generally on from 4 to 7 pm, except for news breaks at the top of the hour. They had jeff ireland, isiah stanback, courtney brown on, among others, so lots of great cowboy stuff. Smoaky, said they also have the Jason Fergueson show on later in the year too, possibly i guess this year too. I am pumped guys. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1555478 said:
Guys, im getting excited, I won not 2 but 4 VIP sideline passes from the David Smoak show that the Dallas Cowboys gave them. We also will be real close to the autograph show, and now i get to take 2 more friends. I am getting pumped, after i get back, I will let you guys know what I saw at training camp aug 3 if we go in the afternoon, but main vip sideline pass is for saturday morning at 9 am.
Again guys, if you get the david smoak show on channel 6 in east tx, check it out, they may have more stuff from the cowboys later during the year. Also website is www.ktbb.com Its generally on from 4 to 7 pm, except for news breaks at the top of the hour. They had jeff ireland, isiah stanback, courtney brown on, among others, so lots of great cowboy stuff. Smoaky, said they also have the Jason Fergueson show on later in the year too, possibly i guess this year too. I am pumped guys. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pictures/movies/observations and anything else you can share will be appreciated

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CONGRATS!

Make sure to give us a good report and try to take some good pics.

:cool:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
If you need someone to take one of those sideline passes send me a PM. I will help you out and take one from you.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Zaxor;1555485 said:
pictures/movies/observations and anything else you can share will be appreciated

What he said...:signmast:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm getting more jealous by the day. I so want to be there this year.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Hostile;1555556 said:
I'm getting more jealous by the day. I so want to be there this year.

I know how you feel.

That's how I was when they were in Cali.

DA FAN

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1555478 said:

Joe,

That''s great.

Hey, what autograph show are you talking about?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DA FAN;1555618 said:
I know how you feel.

That's how I was when they were in Cali.
They'd never come to Arizona unless the Head Coach made Parcells look like Mother Teresa.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
DA Fan, as i understand it, with the vip sideline passes, we will be closer to the autograph section to get autographs.

also they have a cowboy truck going to be there too with interactive games, etc, so going to check that out too,

im so pumped right now,
i will try to get some good pics, but i dont have a super camera guys, so not sure about the pics, my mother has a digital camera, might try to take some pics with that, so not sure how they will turn out,
joe
ps, but i will get you my views and thoughts of what i see at the camp, we should be back saturday night about 8ish, on aug 4th, so will or should have posted camp things by 9 pm at least,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
sorry hendog that you hate me, maybe if you get channel 6 and can watch you david smoak show you can win something later, www.ktbb.com

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thats ok mr cowboy, ive got one person that has offered me $2000 for one of the passes,

DA FAN

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1556021 said:
thats ok mr cowboy, ive got one person that has offered me $2000 for one of the passes,

you can get season tickets for that.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i know, but this guy is a big fan too, he makes like 1400 an hour, works in egypt and around the country,

i admit im a die hard cowboy fan since 1966, but to pay 2000 for a pass vip to a practice, not sure id do that if i had that kind of money,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
no, not sure you can do that anyway,

a friend that i was going to let go with me, when i first thought it was 2 vip passes, my friend larry bernal, that one of his neighbors that lives in the apt complex with him, is this guy that works in egypt and around the country

he overheard larry and i talking when i found out i won 4 vip passes instead of 2, so i could take 2 extra friends, so this guy offered my friend larry that much money to go.

if that explains it,

all i was doing though was letting da fan, know ive been offered that, but i had already promised another friend and his son that he could go, he is suppose to get back in touch with me and let me know if he can get off of work and go.

but im still pumped up about going to the practice with a vip sideline pass, awesome!!!!!! THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!
YEAH GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

and if i hear of any more passes or tickets to be given away on contests i will let you guys know, sometimes the ticket gives away tickets, and so does babe laufenberg on his show, and best i remember i think i heard smoaky say that he got some tickets from the cowboys for later in the year, so might be a chance to win at that too, so if i hear i will let you guys know, i did post a few days ago on this board about the chance to win on the david smoak show on channel 6 for the vip sideline passes,

joe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
and i dont know the guy that is from egypt personally, (but my friend larry knows him) and their my tickets that i won, so i can give them to whom i want, to me, thats what life is about, friends and having friends, and helping people,