Guys, Im getting excited for trainingcamp, I won not 2 but 4 VIP sideline passes

chedda_chez

Reaction score
nah man, i was just asking cause i have VIP tickets as well and if i got that offer i would sell one of mine in a heartbeat. i bought mine though, didnt win them.

they range from 5k - 10k for the VIP Package: which includes alot of stuff

i went half with my best friend and split everything down the middle.

where you from cowboyjoe. i live in san antonio,tx. im super excited too bro. i bought my 3 Authentic jerseys of my fav players, trying to get them signed.

D. Ware
R. Williams
T. Owens

appearantly, with this VIP Package they can gurantee you ONE autograph from a player of choice. hmmmm?????!!!!!????

DA FAN

Reaction score
chedda_chez;1556228 said:
nah man, i was just asking cause i have VIP tickets as well and if i got that offer i would sell one of mine in a heartbeat. i bought mine though, didnt win them.

they range from 5k - 10k for the VIP Package: which includes alot of stuff

i went half with my best friend and split everything down the middle.

where you from cowboyjoe. i live in san antonio,tx. im super excited too bro. i bought my 3 Authentic jerseys of my fav players, trying to get them signed.

D. Ware
R. Williams
T. Owens

appearantly, with this VIP Package they can gurantee you ONE autograph from a player of choice. hmmmm?????!!!!!????

Where did you buy the VIP tickets?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score

D. Ware
R. Williams
T. Owens

hi chedda, i live in east texas lufkin, we are checking now on room reservations at red roof inn i think, but my friend larry says they are filling up fast due to cowboys coverage etc. so hopefully we get a room before they book up to fast,

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;1555556 said:
I'm getting more jealous by the day. I so want to be there this year.

Hos..........find a way here and you can stay here at Hacienda Mr. Cowboy.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1556092 said:
no, not sure you can do that anyway,

a friend that i was going to let go with me, when i first thought it was 2 vip passes, my friend larry bernal,

The famous Larry! :)

chedda_chez

Reaction score
DA FAN;1556272 said:
Where did you buy the VIP tickets?

Jeff Webster
210-473-6111

he is head of VIP Sales and Accomodations at the AlamoDome.

Good luck getting some, i beleive they sold out already.

TO COWBOYJOE:
yeah bro, they are booking up pretty damn fast. i hope you get one but if you are not lucky enough, let me know and i can let you know what else is around here at good prices. i mean downtown is only a hop,jump and a skip away from all of san antonio.

good luck bro.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1556099 said:
and i dont know the guy that is from egypt personally, (but my friend larry knows him) and their my tickets that i won, so i can give them to whom i want, to me, thats what life is about, friends and having friends, and helping people,

HI friend............:beer2: