Guys, Im getting primed, I got my 4 VIP sideline passes sat, for aug 4th

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Guys, I am getting primed, I got my 4 vip sideline certificate saturday from the david smoak show, for aug 4th. I will be going on the 3rd, stay overnight with some good friends, then watch saturdays practice at 9am. If we get in early friday afternoon, we may try and check out the friday afternoon practice, and will let you guys knowwhat I see. I will post what I saw from practice Sat morning when I get back, maybe some pics too.

I am feeling really really good about this season, this maybe our year. I got this feeling that our defense is going to be really nasty this year, maybe even better than San Diegos was last year.

I got a friend whom is going to let me borrow his super camera with huge zoom lens, and take a video recorder too of another friends, if we can get it working.

So, take some super pics hopefully, get some nice autographs. But, the main thing, see training camp, see what I see at practices, how good we really are, and let you guys know, what i see as strengths and weaknesses if any.
joe

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I too am ready for all the action.

http://img125.*************/img125/2421/geekculture03fm8.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
bbgun;1558856 said:
I too am ready for all the action.

http://img125.*************/img125/2421/geekculture03fm8.gif

:lmao2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao2: :laugh1:

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1558846 said:
Guys, I am getting primed, I got my 4 vip sideline certificate saturday from the david smoak show, for aug 4th. I will be going on the 3rd, stay overnight with some good friends, then watch saturdays practice at 9am. If we get in early friday afternoon, we may try and check out the friday afternoon practice, and will let you guys knowwhat I see. I will post what I saw from practice Sat morning when I get back, maybe some pics too.

I am feeling really really good about this season, this maybe our year. I got this feeling that our defense is going to be really nasty this year, maybe even better than San Diegos was last year.

I got a friend whom is going to let me borrow his super camera with huge zoom lens, and take a video recorder too of another friends, if we can get it working.

So, take some super pics hopefully, get some nice autographs. But, the main thing, see training camp, see what I see at practices, how good we really are, and let you guys know, what i see as strengths and weaknesses if any.
joe
No video recorders are allowed.

the big 88

Reaction score
lucky you, i got to see training camp last year. wish i could see it this year :banghead: