Guys-NFL Draft Books are out, I got SportingNewsDraft, EspnDraft,ProFootballDraft & S

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Guys-NFL Draft Books are out, I got SportingNewsDraft, EspnDraft,ProFootballDraft & Street & Smiths Draft, for you guys and ladies that want to get ready for their draft. I got mine at Walden Book store.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Their about the same in regards to some degree. To me The Sporting News Draft is the best so far. Street & Smiths is just so so to me. They range from 6.99 to 7.99 plus tax. ESPN draft is pretty good too, more detail on some profiles of some players. Having just gotten them, I am still looking through them.. So will let you know more afterwards.
Now I did like Pro Footballs Draft, it had a sleeper draft picks in it, pretty good, I am checking those guys out. As soon as I get through them will let you know more. I am just getting ready for the Draft. I will have my own war room, posters with picks, dallas morning news picks. Now guy to really watch on picks, and he is pretty good, is The Goose. Hope that helps guys, will let you know more later.

marchetta

Reaction score
I haven't bought a draft book since Joel Buschbaum died. After reading the bible of draft books, all others pail in comparison.