Guyton and Beebe > Barton

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I disagree but we will see. I sack in his entire college career and Outland finalist with the same short arms
Yes, nice college stats......as a Guard. Has never played Center before. Is very stout/wide and has short arms. Playing Center is hard both mentally and physically. Hope he pans out if the Cowboys truly want to make him a Center, but I would have preferred they had taken an experienced and proven Center.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What about the oline have you been right about?
Seriously? Have you not paid attention over the years?

I said years ago how Connor Williams was being played at the wrong position (Guard) and how he should have been converted to Center where he would flourish. Cowboys stupidly couldn't see the talent Connor had for which position. He left to Miami where they immediately converted him to Center, and he finished as a top 3 Center in the NFL the past 2 years.

I said Tyler Biadasz was average at best and wouldn't last here. That's exactly what happened.

I also said Tyler Smith was more of a Guard than a Tackle while many argued he would become our next Left Tackle. Cowboys were forced to start Tyler Smith at Guard due to Tyron still being here the past 2 seasons. Tyler Smith has become an All Pro at Left Guard.

There is more but I'm sure you can't handle some facts.

What about you? What do you know about the Oline?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Plus Hoffman is a scrub.
Hmm, maybe. Hoffman has some dog in him. The few times he played Guard abd Center last year, he showed some potential. I'm curious to see what he does this year and if he's worth starting, especially at Center.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m wondering about the plan they have for the offensive line.

Would they put Guyton out there at left tackle as a rookie? Does he redshirt for a year?

Does Tyler Smith play left tackle in 2024?

Is Brock Hoffman the projected center for 2024 and beyond?

Is this Zack Martin’s final season with the Cowboys?

Is Cooper Beebe a center? Guard? Starter? Backup?

How and where does T. J. Bass factor in?

I see a lot of new, young faces being added and developed and I’m curious as to how it all plays out.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
nope, they blew it. Had the best center on the board and dropped the ball like they always do.

Boy, this constant whining on no matter what they do.... it’s starting to feel pretty good. I think im gonna go kick the dog now.
Normally I would agree but if Beebe becomes our starting C I don’t see much of a difference between him and Barton.