Guyton and Beebe > Barton

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Travis Frederick had 33" arms. He was All Pro. I am interested to see what level of power the new guy can bring to the table.

The main issue with Biadasz was his ability to anchor and drive.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Guyton says he actually prefers the left side. Sounds like he played RT because their QB was left-handed.

Also grew up a Cowboys fan, so he is excited to wear the star.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Guyton says he actually prefers the left side. Sounds like he played RT because their QB was left-handed.

Also grew up a Cowboys fan, so he is excited to wear the star.
he was ecstatic taking the call from the Cowboys..... funny though, someone sitting really close to him was wearing a niners t shirt.

Proof

Reaction score
im not sure I could have posted anything more ridiculous. My post was totally ....... uhm, sarcastic.
right. my point was everyone’s praising the picks so didn’t see the point of the sarcasm. all good

FanofJerry

Reaction score
bad pick.

jerry and co. arent capable of doing anything well.

definitely dont get your hopes up.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
right. my point was everyone’s praising the picks so didn’t see the point of the sarcasm. all good
my point was people complain about EVERYTHING they do.... and I was showing how ridiculous it is.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Getting two potential starters is huge. Unless Barton is a Gold Jacket, there is no logical reason to question the decision.

Creeper

Reaction score

These are the videos that you want to see. Guys playing against the best in college. Some guys look great playing against small schools, but there are no small schools in the NFL. Beebe has the size and strength to be a good player in the NFL. If he can learn the C position the Cowboys made a great pick.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah I’d have to say Guyton and Beebe are better than Barton alone.

They needed OL anyway, and most seem to forget that Martin isn’t going to be a free spot on the bingo card for much longer. One, maybe two more seasons, and both will be in decline mode.

Then however, in typical fashion, they threw away their own third rounder on a ST guy. They spend way too many Friday picks on guys that will never find the field. Watch and see if I’m not right. I guess since they had an extra pick it was Fassels turn to weigh in. A ST coach who won’t be here in nine months. Reminds me of the Nashon Wright pick. A waste.

Passing on a RB because Ezekiel Elliott is coming back? Come on.

Proof

Reaction score
my point was people complain about EVERYTHING they do.... and I was showing how ridiculous it is.
yes i know lol and it was an odd time to do it since no one was complaining lol. all good though

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah I’d have to say Guyton and Beebe are better than Barton alone.

They needed OL anyway, and most seem to forget that Martin isn’t going to be a free spot on the bingo card for much longer. One, maybe two more seasons, and both will be in decline mode.

Then however, in typical fashion, they threw away their own third rounder on a ST guy. They spend way too many Friday picks on guys that will never find the field. Watch and see if I’m not right. I guess since they had an extra pick it was Fassels turn to weigh in. A ST coach who won’t be here in nine months. Reminds me of the Nashon Wright pick. A waste.

Passing on a RB because Ezekiel Elliott is coming back? Come on.
I don’t think they passed on a RB as much as the guy they took they felt was better than the RB available at the time. Even Jerry isn’t dumb enough to know Zeke isn’t an effective runner anymore. What he does bring is really elite blocking skills and still a little something on the goal line. That’s all he has left

morasp

Reaction score
My favorite quote about Beebe "He moves defenders against their will". Can't wait to see him and Tyler moving people against their will.