Guyton: On the field I want to hurt people!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don't know why some people feel the need to dump all over this kid before his career even starts.

I understand there's frustration that this team hasn't gone as far as any of us would like, but some of this stuff is ridiculous. Just hating for the sake of hating makes some of you all feel better I guess.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don't know why some people feel the need to dump all over this kid before his career even starts.

I understand there's frustration that this team hasn't gone as far as any of us would like, but some of this stuff is ridiculous. Just hating for the sake of hating makes some of you all feel better I guess.
Scumbags

Rayman70

Reaction score
this guy is an enforcer and thug and its great. Like the Youngmans attitude. He gives off Erik Williams vibes more than anything. For those of you that remember him back in the day, you know exactly what I mean. He was a baaad man.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
this guy is an enforcer and thug and its great. Like the Youngmans attitude. He gives off Erik Williams vibes more than anything. For those of you that remember him back in the day, you know exactly what I mean. He was a baaad man.
I remember one game against the Eagles. William Fuller hit Troy Aikman late. Williams was so mad he literally beat Fuller up to the point Philly had to take him out of the game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He looks nothing like Mazi on the field. Quick out of his stance, nimble feet, good leverage, great footwork. Put a few pounds of muscle on him and coach up his hand placement and he's going to be a monster at LT.
exactly. Im tired of the shade this kid is gettng. Hes nuthin like Mazi! This guy loves the game and has desire to be great. Hes much more like Erik Williams and Tyler Smith to me.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I remember one game against the Eagles. William Fuller hit Troy Aikman late. Williams was so mad he literally beat Fuller up to the point Philly had to take him out of the game.
I recall that game. It was a thing of beauty watching Erik beat his arse up to where he simply tapped out.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He will be a All pro by year 3. This staff will get ahold of him and then Duke Manyweather will. He already been training with his alum and mentor, Lane Johnson. The kid is far and away NOT MAZI.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
That worked out well from that DT we drafted in the 7th round from Cincinatti who I already forgot his name.

Techsass

Reaction score
I hear he’s a little slow off the snap too
I've heard the exact opposite. In one of the clips they show him already upright while the rest of the olinemen are still bent over. Heck 2 of them still had their hands on the ground.