Guyton will need a lot of coaching up as a number one pick

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yup....Don't trust him on the left side. I just don't see the quick feet.

1942willys

Reaction score
Not that I really have all that much faith in his judgement but he does bring up some points arguing against him being a first rd pick

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I rather have Jordan Morgan and his almost 33" arms at LT...

cnuball21

Reaction score
The length and movement skills can’t be taught…so there is a lot to like about the upside.

He's a little raw, but for those of yall who loved Tyler as a prospect he’s a much higher ranked OT prospect.

reddyuta

Reaction score
at 24 you are not getting a finished product,generally OTs with these kind of measurables are drafted in the first RD,my preference is still a plug and play Center though.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The length and movement skills can’t be taught…so there is a lot to like about the upside.

He's a little raw, but for those of yall who loved Tyler as a prospect he’s a much higher ranked OT prospect.
Good points he naturally gifted and the Cowboys probably believe they can mold him. I see on some boards he is a top 20 player.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Tyler is a bright young man, Guyton not so much. Given the choice between Tyler at LT and drafting a G or Guyton at LT and Tyler at G, I'll take the smarter player protecting Daks blind side.

Carson

Reaction score
I think he has some definite skills to work with but I think a team would be asking a lot to have him step in and be a starting OT as a rookie.
Absolutely. I should say I hate the pick to Dallas.

I like the prospect, I like the upside. I just can’t risk it at LT. The draft is nothing certain, but I prefer somebody like Morgan

morasp

Reaction score
pick your poison, this draft is full of RTs, tackles with limited experience, tackles with some significant injury histories, and tackles that are better suited to move inside.