Guyton working ahead of rookie camp

shabazz

Reaction score
Sorta like Punxsutawney Phil’s emergence marks the start of spring, Zeke’s annual workout video plodding around cones tells me training camp and a sub-4.0 YPC season is coming.
I'd rather see the video of the fat kid , Zeke look-alike, doing his drills......he may actually have a faster 40 time at this point.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Patty Cake....really. Let me see some sledding, lifting, running for stamina, cardiovascular training with weights, boxing, agility with feet, and leg bend training.

Not "Patty Cake, Patty Cake, baker man, bake me a Patty Cake as fast as you can."

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Patty Cake....really. Let me see some sledding, lifting, running for stamina, cardiovascular training with weights, boxing, agility with feet, and leg bend training.

Not "Patty Cake, Patty Cake, baker man, bake me a Patty Cake as fast as you can."
:facepalm:

MikeT22

Reaction score
The Cowboys season isn't depending on Guyton. I think we all know what player controls the success or failure of the 2024 season.
Yeah but when that one player comes up way short again we have to have our scapegoats ready.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Beebe and Guyton will be critical factors this season one way or another

Siroky

Reaction score
Yeah but when that one player comes up way short again we have to have our scapegoats ready.

This forum will that’s for certain. Funny how Mr irrelevant looks mvp with an oline - running back and receivers ( not to mention a smart coach) and a balanced defense that stops the run.