Ha Ha Commanders Suck!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Coles just fumbled the game away, and Gibbsy can't even challenge it because he p!ssed all his timeouts away yet again!

P.S. Rod Gardner pushed off EVERY TIME!

P.P.S. There's going to be a meltdown in D.C. this week!

kmp77

Reaction score
Hahaha, I love it. But the friggin Gints keep winning too :(

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Looks like the Skins have once again duped the media into believing a crazy offseason instantly turned them into contenders! :cool:

calico

Reaction score
How Spurrier of Gibbs.

Maybe skins fans will finally see that it is indeed them who suck.

dstew60105

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Looks like the Skins have once again duped the media into believing a crazy offseason instantly turned them into contenders! :cool:

What will Gibbs cry about this week?

Don

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Gibbs was a great coach, but let's face it...I haven't seen anything great since his return....they have a formidable OL, even without Janson...they have the highest paid RB in the NFL...they have 3-4 good WR's...Williams is doing a very nice job with their defense, and their punter and kicker are both doing all they can to swing the field position, yet they can't do much of anything with Gibbs running the offense...he handpicked his QB and his RB.

He's mismanaging the clock, though there's no way the Coles fumble would have been reversed anyway...it would have just been a waste of a timeout if they had one...clearly it was caught, tucked under his arm, and out before any part of him was on the ground.

Commanders suck....and they aren't going to get much better.

ON the other hand, Coughlin has his guys playing much better than anticipated, despite the early coach/player turmoils...imagine how they'll be when the players have all bought into his style. Next week will be a very interesting game.

I love a Commanders loss as much as i love a Cowboys win....Now, I'm looking to see them at 1-4 after next week.

ghst187

Reaction score
I know there were several prominent TV "experts" that picked Washington to win the NFC east.
What's really funny to think about is that Snyder can't fire Gibbs no matter how poorly he does. That'd be like the Packers firing Lombardi.
I'll be curious to see which over the hill players Wash overpays for next offseason...and still go on to lose and lose and lose.
Poor Danny, can buy everything except a championship for his deadskins.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I know there were several prominent TV "experts" that picked Washington to win the NFC east.
What's really funny to think about is that Snyder can't fire Gibbs no matter how poorly he does. That'd be like the Packers firing Lombardi.
I'll be curious to see which over the hill players Wash overpays for next offseason...and still go on to lose and lose and lose.
Poor Danny, can buy everything except a championship for his deadskins.

I've been asking one question of Commander fans all along... and they REFUSE to answer it. Now that question is more relevant than ever:

"If Gibbs fails, then where do you turn?"

Snyder has NO answer for this. It will be fun seeing all the crying over who to blame for this year's sucky season.

Fans are already calling for the "beheading" of Snyder... but that ain't gonna happen.

I just love watching the Commanders fail. :D

p1_

Reaction score
gotta love it. Those much improved skins lose to a depleted Browns team. Viva la Campo!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
calico said:
How Spurrier of Gibbs.

Maybe skins fans will finally see that it is indeed them who suck.

You must have forgotten who you're referring to. These are skins fans you're talking about Here is some of the excuses they are using today:

bubba9497 - C;ock managment didn't burn the Commanders. Bad Ref calls turnovers and the offense sucked in the second half beat the Commanders

DieselPwr44 - It's just the Skins following their history. We play down to our opponents level. If our opponent sucks..we play poorly..if they're a decent team we play to match them. The Browns suck so we didn't show up today.

Again, skins fans find reasons other than they are a bad team and got beat to explain their losses. As Coach BP says, you are what you are and the skins are 1-3 team which at this point is a bad football team.

I'm beginnig to enjoy this season even more right now. Skins loosing, Bills loosing, and as long as my boys keep finding a way to win everything will be great.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
You must have forgotten who you're referring to. These are skins fans you're talking about Here is some of the excuses they are using today:

bubba9497 - C;ock managment didn't burn the Commanders. Bad Ref calls turnovers and the offense sucked in the second half beat the Commanders

DieselPwr44 - It's just the Skins following their history. We play down to our opponents level. If our opponent sucks..we play poorly..if they're a decent team we play to match them. The Browns suck so we didn't show up today.

Again, skins fans find reasons other than they are a bad team and got beat to explain their losses. As Coach BP says, you are what you are and the skins are 1-3 team which at this point is a bad football team.

I'm beginnig to enjoy this season even more right now. Skins loosing, Bills loosing, and as long as my boys keep finding a way to win everything will be great.

Hey Dallas,
Isn't it sweet to be living in D.C. when the Skins lose?
I've been listening to Sportstalk 980 for about an hour now. It's awesome listening to the whining!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Now they're blaming the Skins headsets going out... and saying it's unfair because the Browns didn't turn theirs' off. :D

Also, Portis was saying that the Browns were calling out the plays that the Skins O was going to call before they ran them... I guess Gibbs hasn't changed stuff up enough... other teams know what's coming.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
hi all......yeah I watched the game....YES it does suck to be me right now......but vermeil wasn't great at first either so I'm not gonna wine like many. BTW: All bias aside coles was down......but once again we had no timeouts.....

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
hi all......yeah I watched the game....YES it does suck to be me right now......but vermeil wasn't great at first either so I'm not gonna wine like many. BTW: All bias aside coles was down......but once again we had no timeouts.....

Gotta tell ya, I had the game on TIVO and re-watched that catch and he was NOT down. That ball was moving and coming out before he hit the ground. I watched it, froze the frames and no matter how I did it, the ball came loose before he was down. At Extremeskins some of you guys are actually calling for Portis to be benched. 4 fumbles in 4 games and a lackluster effort running the ball would seem to indicate that indeed Portis is the prototypical system back. A very good one but Gibbs needs to figure out how to use him. You know what they say about old dogs and new tricks.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Gotta tell ya, I had the game on TIVO and re-watched that catch and he was NOT down. That ball was moving and coming out before he hit the ground. I watched it, froze the frames and no matter how I did it, the ball came loose before he was down. At Extremeskins some of you guys are actually calling for Portis to be benched. 4 fumbles in 4 games and a lackluster effort running the ball would seem to indicate that indeed Portis is the prototypical system back. A very good one but Gibbs needs to figure out how to use him. You know what they say about old dogs and new tricks.

#1- Really?...ok I watched it once and concluded he never had posession. Maybe I'm wrong. ( 1 play doesn't lose the game )

#2- I saw that too.....( I disagree, u don't take him out. You just use him correctly.

#3- I can't wait until tuesday.....everything will be settled

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
You're not going to hear any excuses from me. Yesterday we were beaten by a team that made plays when they needed to. We didn't, we lost. Simple as that.

As far as CP being a system back. That argument could have held water if Quentin Griffin had shown anything this season except for his performance against the Chefs. Hell, I think that I could put up 100+ against that defense.

Also, can anyone here come up with an adjective besides suck. You're lack of creativity with the english language....well....sucks.

;)

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
You're not going to hear any excuses from me. Yesterday we were beaten by a team that made plays when they needed to. We didn't, we lost. Simple as that.

As far as CP being a system back. That argument could have held water if Quentin Griffin had shown anything this season except for his performance against the Chefs. Hell, I think that I could put up 100+ against that defense.

Also, can anyone here come up with an adjective besides suck. You're lack of creativity with the english language....well....sucks.

;)

All I can say is hold you head up. We just recently, for 3 years, went 5-11. Growing pains are just that. A pain. When the Cowboys lose, I stay mad for three days and almost feel sick. A few back to back wins will cure ya.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JR HELFRICK said:
All I can say is hold you head up. We just recently, for 3 years, went 5-11. Growing pains are just that. A pain. When the Cowboys lose, I stay mad for three days and almost feel sick. A few back to back wins will cure ya.

Good post and I agree.

One other thing to consider....all of these threads about the people on extremeskins melting over the losses....the EXACT same thing happens on this site.

I swear at times I have been willing to send ropes and poison to some of the people who act like they are at lifes end because of the loss, after a loss they have to blame everyone and their grandma, every player should be cut, and they will make some of the silliest and idiotic statements one will read....So I would be willing to send ropes and poison and hope they know how to use it on themselves just to shut them up and quit over-reacting at times. :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Good post and I agree.

One other thing to consider....all of these threads about the people on extremeskins melting over the losses....the EXACT same thing happens on this site.

As it does with every team........We may dislike eachothers teams but the number 1 thing I try to remember is that no matter how much screaming I did at the T.V. during the game., The skins still lost. Curling up a fetal position in the corner for next week isn't going to help my team any. Thats the players and coaches job to worry. My job is to celebrate when they win and keep my mouth shut when they lose. ;)