Ha Ha Commanders Suck!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
As it does with every team........We may dislike eachothers teams but the number 1 thing I try to remember is that no matter how much screaming I did at the T.V. during the game., The skins still lost. Curling up a fetal position in the corner for next week isn't going to help my team any. Thats the players and coaches job to worry. My job is to celebrate when they win and keep my mouth shut when they lose.

Keep being nice like this and I will let the extremeskins crowd know you are really a closet cowboys fan ;) :p

Seriously you do your board proud with your posts on here IMO...just as Henry, Om and Monte does.

You do not cower to anything yet you also do not lower yourself to the levels other skins fans have in the past.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Also, can anyone here come up with an adjective besides suck. You're lack of creativity with the english language....well....sucks.

;)

Revised title for the thread:

Jolly good time! That football program from the nation's capital certainly has done it again now, haven't they? They raise their expectations to a stellar proportion, only to have their spirits dashed yet again by a sub-par outing. One would think that after years of disappointment, they would be wise to lower their rhetoric and overblown prognostications for their upcoming season. But no, once again and for years innumerable in the past, they continue to allow their sights to probe the zenith of what could possibly be expected, only to be morbidly crestfallen when they inevitably fall short of their lofty goals. I ought not to take such delight in this failure, but alas I am unable to contain my zeal. Alas, alack!

Hmmmm... somehow "Ha Ha Commanders Suck!" sums it up much more concisely. :D

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Revised title for the thread:

Jolly good time! That football program from the nation's capital certainly has done it again now, haven't they? They raise their expectations to a stellar proportion, only to have their spirits dashed yet again by a sub-par outing. One would think that after years of disappointment, they would be wise to lower their rhetoric and overblown prognostications for their upcoming season. But no, once again and for years innumerable in the past, they continue to allow their sights to probe the zenith of what could possibly be expected, only to be morbidly crestfallen when they inevitably fall short of their lofty goals. I ought not to take such delight in this failure, but alas I am unable to contain my zeal. Alas, alack!

Hmmmm... somehow "Ha Ha Commanders Suck!" sums it up much more concisely. :D

And to think...you were doing SO well. ;)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Folks, is anyone shocked, I mean really? This is a yearly thing in the NFL, as sure as TO getting fined and the Madden curse. The Commanders look good on paper, hire a great coach, get every available free agent, have very high expoectations, then they blow year after year. Its a great, yet vicsious cycle. :D And I love every minute of it!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Folks, is anyone shocked, I mean really? This is a yearly thing in the NFL, as sure as TO getting fined and the Madden curse. The Commanders look good on paper, hire a great coach, get every available free agent, have very high expoectations, then they blow year after year. Its a great, yet vicsious cycle. :D And I love every minute of it!

To quote Skins superfan -Om- from back in June:

-Om- said:
I hope you've got something a bit more original than the "same old offseason Commanders," dontcha? I mean, do you REALLY want to leave people with the impression you lump the Joe Gibbs Commanders in with the Norv, Marty and Stevie ones?

Yes, yes I do. :D

Actually, that's not fair. The Norv Commanders were fairly decent.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Keep being nice like this and I will let the extremeskins crowd know you are really a closet cowboys fan ;) :p

Seriously you do your board proud with your posts on here IMO...just as Henry, Om and Monte does.

You do not cower to anything yet you also do not lower yourself to the levels other skins fans have in the past.
I agree, he's another nice addition to the gang.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I agree, he's another nice addition to the gang.

NOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!......lol.....Do I have to bring my avatar back. I brought it down because you guys stopped messing with me..... ;) ......

No I have an eternal hate for the cowboys but I find it hard to dislike "intelligent" fans who can discuss football without being childish. I've been told that 1000 times on the old nfl.com forums........

Nice addition......What are you guys like army recruiters... :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
NOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!......lol.....Do I have to bring my avatar back. I brought it down because you guys stopped messing with me..... ;) ......

No I have an eternal hate for the cowboys but I find it hard to dislike "intelligent" fans who can discuss football without being childish. I've been told that 1000 times on the old nfl.com forums........

Nice addition......What are you guys like army recruiters...

They are cowboys fan recruiters and I'm their secretary... Please sign on the dotted line and we'll get your Cowboys fan membership card filled out...LOL

Admit it.. you love the Cowboys... repeat after us.... Go Cowboys!....come on, you can do it...... :D

They are right though... you have been different than other skins fans that have come over...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Nice addition......What are you guys like army recruiters... :D

You know the BILL and bill gone with the wind avatar did not bother me....I always thought that pic was pretty funny.

Big Bill - You beat me little bill.

Little Bill - Frankly Big Bill I don't give a damn, give me some sugar.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
now I know how "tom" feels. Over at extreme "tom" is a giants fan. We know he's a closet skins fan though.... :D .........LEAVE ME ALONE!! ;)