Ha What A Farce

Greasylake17

Reaction score
I had to listen to Dak say once they het Zeke back that they will be hands down the toughest team to play in the league IF they make the playoffs. Watching this game so far just makes you laugh outoud. Its sad. Sorry people.but Dak id not our savior at all. Thos guy makes a statement about being thw scariest team and he cant even play well enough to get his team into the playoffs. People please just finally execpt the Cowboys are NOT that good. They dont have an offesnsive play over 20 yds. Ha lol but Dak says we are the toughest team to play in the playoffs. Lol of he does not play better we wont even make the playoffs

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Zeke is not as big a difference maker as some here make him out to be. Just the nature of the RB position - if you can't get a passing game going, you aren't winning games.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I’ll say this. It will be impossible to beat the cowboys in the playoffs alright.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Zeke is not as big a difference maker as some here make him out to be. Just the nature of the RB position - if you can't get a passing game going, you aren't winning games.

That’s part of why the zeke point was moot to begin with. He would have certainly helped in all our wins while he was gone, but he wouldn’t have made a difference in the losses. Those three losses were way worse than anything he could have fixed alone.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
That’s part of why the zeke point was moot to begin with. He would have certainly helped in all our wins while he was gone, but he wouldn’t have made a difference in the losses. Those three losses were way worse than anything he could have fixed alone.

Exactly. It's Zeke this and Zeke that. I'm more worried we have a QB who seemingly can't throw over 20 yrds, and who is terrified to take shots. I'm more worried Dez is garbage and our coaches are among the absolute worst in the NFL, and that we have an owner who is A-OK with it all.

75boyz

Reaction score
Exactly. It's Zeke this and Zeke that. I'm more worried we have a QB who seemingly can't throw over 20 yrds, and who is terrified to take shots. I'm more worried Dez is garbage and our coaches are among the absolute worst in the NFL, and that we have an owner who is A-OK with it all.
This. Maybe even in ALL CAPS.

canters

Reaction score
Looking backwards in the season, we began to see problem obvious patterns with the O in the first
Washington game. We moved the ball but could not score TDs often and settled for FGs.

These became more obvious as other teams out-coached us and/or simply copied each other.

In some games, we had turnovers and short fields that helped account for a lack of lethal O.

The lack of lethality was magnified by Zeke being gone. Smith became a big problem with his health and a lack of depth became obvious. After these issues conflated themselves, we simply we never the same offense. If we got TOS and a shirt field, points followed. Take away the TOS, we sucked.

Then Mr. Automatic Bailey became less so. At the end, all of these issues came together to expose this team as average with a vastly overrated roster that could pass as competitive when healthy but was sub-standard when anything less than healthy,