Image: Had a rough day? Grab a Snickers

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Eventually Zeke will be nothing but a giant ball of hair, rumbling down the field.

I think it was on his Instagram when he said he uses that hair to his advantage. It's like extra padding. That's why he's not shy to square up with ANYONE! DBs like to duck away from full contact when he's heading towards them.

I don't understand the nitpicking he gets about his hair. I think he's the most underappreciated player on this team.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Here’s the video.

This is a great example of why we keep Joe Looney

I love the fans screaming “Zeke! Zeke!”

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
20200501-170647.jpg
I am crazy stoked to have this offensive talent and a real coach leading them.
I'm ready to ride baby.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Gallup already left out. Hmmm.
He'll be replacing Coop soon enough.
Or more likely: He stays as the fixture as the WR2 and CD takes Coop's place as cap relief and they draft another WR in 2 years along with churning WR's for the next #3.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think Zekes head is still growing. That boy has got a head like a 5 gallon bucket. You couldn't jamb that thing through a toilet seat.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I think it was on his Instagram when he said he uses that hair to his advantage. It's like extra padding. That's why he's not shy to square up with ANYONE! DBs like to duck away from full contact when he's heading towards them.

I don't understand the nitpicking he gets about his hair. I think he's the most underappreciated player on this team.

People just don’t like him since he held out. I personally don’t have a problem with it and never did.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty normal. When you eat too much of something, you start to grow a dislike for it

He really doesn't though. The freak. When he and Prescott were messing around as rookies throwing miniature candy bars at each other when they were trying to give interviews in the locker room, Zeke picked up one Dak threw and said he didn't like Snickers.

The communist.

Reactions: JBS

_sturt_

Reaction score
I get it that this is just hyping the fact that we added someone to our arsenal in the draft that potentially could be aaaammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-zing, and so the kid who potentially could be really good is actually placed in front of guys who've actually done it...

But this should be the last we see this kind of thing, even if only out of fairness to the kid.

After this, add Gallup, and after this put Dak in the center, and after this, put Cedarian at the farthest right or left.

Come to think of it, let me amend my earlier comment... after this... also... a little social distancing, please!!! :)

glimmerman

Reaction score
He'll be replacing Coop soon enough.
Or more likely: He stays as the fixture as the WR2 and CD takes Coop's place as cap relief and they draft another WR in 2 years along with churning WR's for the next #3.
I think a lot rides on if Cooper stays healthy and let’s see if he continues to disappear.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Gallup already left out. Hmmm.

He's the secret weapon that is going to have better numbers in 2020 than Coop or Lamb.

Gallup will get a mega-deal in a couple years. Amari Cooper's deal is voidable after two seasons, so MG can get some of that money.