Had to wear a RGIII jersey today for the weekly meeting at work

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
Doesn't matter dude. Most fans are just that. Digest the ABCs of sports reporting vomit, cheer the team you love and everyone else sucks and suffers from some kind of sexual dysfunction. The nuances of sport and football in particular escape them because it requires a completely different level of functionality. Sorry you got sucked into wearing anything with that teams colors / logo regardless of the name on the jersey. Me, I've never had Commanders' gear on and would never offer that as a bet, as the very idea of having to put that on would make me physically sick. I'd rather lose a $1000. Shower again and be well.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
I'm only old enough know the Commanders as being consistently bad, so my overall hate for them is less than the Eagles and Giants.

However, I used to live with a Commander fan and I hate losing to the Skins more than any other team just because of the satisfaction that he and all other Commander fans feel after beating us.

The Commanders could go 2-14 but if those wins were against the Cowboys some of them would be satisfied.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I'm only old enough know the Commanders as being consistently bad, so my overall hate for them is less than the Eagles and Giants.

However, I used to live with a Commander fan and I hate losing to the Skins more than any other team just because of the satisfaction that he and all other Commander fans feel after beating us.

The Commanders could go 2-14 but if those wins were against the Cowboys some of them would be satisfied.
in the famous 1-15 season...I took away great pleasure that is was aganist the skins. so, i fully understand.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I got caught after all this time.. i finally said after many years 'How bout them Cowboys".... yes, i finally said it with a little volume in my voice and i know better.

Had to wear a RGIII jersey today for the weekly meeting at work...I'm telling you guys i have taken 3 showers tonight and i still feel dirty...lol!!

Anyway....did any of you guys get in trouble? please share ....it might help me sleep....:laugh:

LOL. That's why I don't make wagers like that.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
If I'm gonna make a wager like that I better be getting damn good odds. Something along the lines of "If the Cowboys win I'll consent to letting you marry my daughter. If not you wear RG3 jersey." I'd consider that one. The question is, is any girl worth the risk?