Had we played the Texans

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We'd be celebrating how great the season looked right now.

Let's all get a grip. Jax in Jax on opening day? You'd have to play a near perfect game to come away with a W. The team that went out there today would have beaten about 20 other teams.

Be upset if we lose to bad teams. Be realistic when we lose to good teams.

calico

Reaction score
To be honest, I had this game pegged as a loss all offseason. BUT, after seeing how we started the game, it is disappointed to see Greg Davis coaching the Cowboys now.

2much2soon

Reaction score
Where is all the talk of Jax having an inflated record last season due to a weak schedule?

MC KAos

Reaction score
exactly if we would have at least played ok i would not be so mad, but we looked so great and regressed throughout the game, it was just upsetting to see us go backwards

skinsscalper

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
exactly if we would have at least played ok i would not be so mad, but we looked so great and regressed throughout the game, it was just upsetting to see us go backwards

I'd have to agree. The first two series had me thinking very positive for this game. What followed was a slow 3 hour death. Just coming around right about now.

SS

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The team that went out there today would have beaten about 20 other teams.

You're probably right. It's just disheartening to see them have that opening drive and not continue at that pace. I was pumped! Then they just came back down to earth. Then Bledsoe lost his mind. Oh well.

JonCJG

Reaction score
calico said:
To be honest, I had this game pegged as a loss all offseason. BUT, after seeing how we started the game, it is disappointed to see Greg Davis coaching the Cowboys now.

I feel you man. I hear you talking.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
abersonc said:
We'd be celebrating how great the season looked right now.

Let's all get a grip. Jax in Jax on opening day? You'd have to play a near perfect game to come away with a W. The team that went out there today would have beaten about 20 other teams.

Be upset if we lose to bad teams. Be realistic when we lose to good teams.

:clap2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
2much2soon said:
Where is all the talk of Jax having an inflated record last season due to a weak schedule?

Weak schedule or not - -you still have to beat those teams. The one indicator that I see as separating playoff teams from others is the ability to beat all the crap teams on the schedule.