Haha...Carter got in for the Jets

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
(9:05) (Punt formation) Q.Carter to CIN 36 for no gain (L.Johnson). FUMBLES (L.Johnson), recovered by NYJ-C.Baker at CIN 38. C.Baker to CIN 38 for no gain (K.Watson). NYJ #17 Carter received snap from punt formation. Tried to run option and was tackled.

One play, one screw up. Sound familiar?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
mzgrimes said:
They knew better than to have him throw the ball ;)

Well, even Pennington (who had a great day today,) didn't have to throw as much as he did.

Not with Curtis Martin rushing for 196 yards on 29 carries, a rushing and a receiving TD.

Quincy can just watch and learn.

sad_otter

Reaction score
The play seemed destined to fail. I would think the Q lining up with the punt unit had to be a tip-off that it was a fake. And the option was to pitch it out to the punter? Ugh. But, yeah, cutting inside and fumbling didn't help anything.

Reaction score
What a bunch of hippocrites--at least most of you! Try this opinionated viewpoint on for size ...

Fla Cowpoke - Haha...Carter got in for the Jets ...NYJ #17 Carter received snap from punt formation. Tried to run option and was tackled. One play, one screw up. Sound familiar?

If Carter wasn't a substance abuser, he'd probabLy be your starting QB. Now you scrutinize his every play with the Jets ...that's obsessive compulsive!
Rude - Nice...... rooting for a player to fail.

Nice sarcastic comment; but sensible.

LaTunaNostra Yeah, he should have thrown it.

Hind-sight is always 20-20!

LaTunaNostra Well, even Pennington (who had a great day today,) didn't have to throw as much as he did. Not with Curtis Martin rushing for 196 yards on 29 carries, a rushing and a receiving TD. Quincy can just watch and learn.

This was the most practical assessment of the entire post!

Jimz31 - Some people are so obsessed.

Correct!

Bottom line = Leave Quincy Carter alone - he's no more your concern than Duce Staley is ours (some regret).
:rolleyes:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rude said:
Nice...... rooting for a player to fail :rolleyes:

Well, first of all, he doesn't play for us and second of all, I'm not convinced he's a player.

Rude

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Well, first of all, he doesn't play for us and second of all, I'm not convinced he's a player.

I know he doesnt play for us anymore, thats why I dont get why some people still feel they need to trash him.

Case and point, look at your post "he's not a player" what does that have to do with anything? Do you feel better about yourself by trashing a player that is no longer on the team?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
What a bunch of hippocrites--at least most of you! Try this opinionated viewpoint on for size ...

If Carter wasn't a substance abuser, he'd probabLy be your starting QB. Now you scrutinize his every play with the Jets ...that's obsessive compulsive!

Nice sarcastic comment; but sensible.

Hind-sight is always 20-20!

This was the most practical assessment of the entire post!

Correct!

Bottom line = Leave Quincy Carter alone - he's no more your concern than Duce Staley is ours (some regret).
:rolleyes:
Your still here? Yeah, except duce staley was a big loss, while q car is an addition by subtraction.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rude said:
I know he doesnt play for us anymore, thats why I dont get why some people still feel they need to trash him.

Case and point, look at your post "he's not a player" what does that have to do with anything? Do you feel better about yourself by trashing a player that is no longer on the team?

Spear me your BS Rude. You want to get sanctimonious then start with all the BS that was talked about when Banks left. All the BS that got talked when Lief left. All the BS that got talked when Storner left. All the BS that got talked when Hutchinson left. All the BS that got talked when Wright left.

You better check yourself. Don't bring it to me tell you address this from way back.

The answer to your question is yes. If the truth hurts, then I'm happy your feeling the pain. This has nothing personel to do with Quincy. It is my opinion of a player, nothing more. Live with it.