Hair question for everyone

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I’m 33 and seriously hair doesn’t grow on me, other than the usual spots (armpits, groin). I mean, it doesn’t bother me that much cause I would have my chest and back waxed. But I just don’t quite understand it that much, my dad is hairy as hell. Do I have an issue? I can grow a beard but it’s pretty bad, just goatee area but the sideburns are pathetic. Just sort of hoping to get insight from other dudes, maybe others are the same?

Hardline

Reaction score
I’m 33 and seriously hair doesn’t grow on me, other than the usual spots (armpits, groin). I mean, it doesn’t bother me that much cause I would have my chest and back waxed. But I just don’t quite understand it that much, my dad is hairy as hell. Do I have an issue? I can grow a beard but it’s pretty bad, just goatee area but the sideburns are pathetic. Just sort of hoping to get insight from other dudes, maybe others are the same?
How much Indian blood do you have in you?
I am one third Cherokee. I can grow a goatee and can't grow side burns like you. But my hair is past the middle of my back and no receding hair line or gray hair on my head, And I just turned 50.

rynochop

Reaction score
I assume you mean the hair on top of your head?lol. If I could transfer some from my chest and back id look like Stalin ha

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not a particularly hirsute person myself, and the body hair (as you said, other than the usual places) tends to be sparse. On my shoulders and upper arms, I get these Brundlefly hairs, that just look gross, so I shave them as much as I can.

As for your facial hair, that may be like the head hair, in that you get it from your mother's side. Does her father have similar issues?

DcFootball4

Reaction score
How much Indian blood do you have in you?
I am one third Cherokee. I can grow a goatee and can't grow side burns like you. But my hair is past the middle of my back and no receding hair line or gray hair on my head, And I just turned 50.

Idk how much I have in me, that would be good idea to look into. All I have known is on my dads side my great gpa and gma are from Poland and Russia and other was totally Canadian. Then on my moms I am not positive one great gma and gpa but I no the other set are all from Canada aswell. I am real happy I don’t have a receding hair line! Lol

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I'm not a particularly hirsute person myself, and the body hair (as you said, other than the usual places) tends to be sparse. On my shoulders and upper arms, I get these Brundlefly hairs, that just look gross, so I shave them as much as I can.

As for your facial hair, that may be like the head hair, in that you get it from your mother's side. Does her father have similar issues?

I actually don’t really know. Like I have never in my life seen my dad without some kind of beard, I have never seen either of my gpas with any facial hair. Growing up my moms parents live a couple hours away so I didn’t see them as often. But that’s definitely something I’m going to ask about.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Idk how much I have in me, that would be good idea to look into. All I have known is on my dads side my great gpa and gma are from Poland and Russia and other was totally Canadian. Then on my moms I am not positive one great gma and gpa but I no the other set are all from Canada aswell. I am real happy I don’t have a receding hair line! Lol

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. Have you ever owned, rented or driven a Jeep Cherokee?

kskboys

Reaction score
I think there are tribes in Siberia that don't have much facial hair.