Twitter: Hall of Famer Kurt Warner breaks down Dak's first game back from injury

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Awesome video break down by Kurt Warner! Absolutely accurate and on point.

Hope Dak stays healthy and Zeke keeps helping in any way he can. These 2 veterans are key to this team's success. If they keep playing as well as they have started off, good things are going to happen for this team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's pretty cool I didn't know Kurt Warner had a channel on Youtube. Some good stuff.
Yeah, I didn't either. I learned a few things just by listening to him. I never knew, shows how dumb I am, that when a WR goes in motion one way and then immediately goes back the other way is just a way to see if the defense is in man coverage. Good stuff.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't either. I learned a few things just by listening to him. I never knew, shows how dumb I am, that when a WR goes in motion one way and then immediately goes back the other way is just a way to see if the defense is in man coverage. Good stuff.
Seriously?

That's 101 stuff.

Maybe tomorrow we can teach you why they sometimes act like they are handing off to the RB when they really intend to pass.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously?

That's 101 stuff.

Maybe tomorrow we can teach you why they sometimes act like they are handing off to the RB when they really intend to pass.
You hush your mouth. Rock is showing some humbleness.

He probably actually knows or suspects the ruse....but he's making an effort.....don't discourage him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You hush your mouth. Rock is showing some humbleness.

He probably actually knows or suspects the ruse....but he's making an effort.....don't discourage him.
I've never professed to be a football x's and o's guru. Quite the opposite.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Seriously?

That's 101 stuff.

mind-blown-explosion.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, can't give a like because your post was somewhat insulting, but damn i laughed.

Heck with it, that gets a like.
I imagine him pressing the Post Reply button...then sitting back in his chair giving himself a toast and dislocating his arm patting himself on the back while he sings "for I'm a jolly good fellow" for creating such a magical burn.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I really don't think the defense was as bad as the score indicated either. Lots of new young faces playing against the GOAT. Don't understand why so many rats are jumping ship after 1 game. Not surprised at all, just don't understand it.
It was a decent game....some said one of the best openers ever.

Let's try a couple more mortal teams before we knell our death.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
7:45 was a great play and a tough read.

Watching it from our angle I would’ve probably checked down to Zeke but Dak somehow saw that Lamb was about to find the window and made a great throw.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
7:45 was a great play and a tough read.

Watching it from our angle I would’ve probably checked down to Zeke but Dak somehow saw that Lamb was about to find the window and made a great throw.
You would’ve panicked and went to the ground.