Twitter: Hall of Famer Kurt Warner breaks down Dak's first game back from injury

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I imagine him pressing the Post Reply button...then sitting back in his chair giving himself a toast and dislocating his arm patting himself on the back while he sings "for I'm a jolly good fellow" for creating such a magical burn.
Your burn game needs some work if you want to achieve magical.

CWR

Reaction score
And I really don't think the defense was as bad as the score indicated either. Lots of new young faces playing against the GOAT. Don't understand why so many rats are jumping ship after 1 game. Not surprised at all, just don't understand it.

I felt the same way. The jumping off the ship started when we lost our only established pass rushing threat. Hopefully Quin can adjust.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It wasn't my goal to achieve magical. Just describe what happened. Must have hit close.
Sure. :rolleyes:

You were close. I was sitting on a stump and the song I burst into was We Are The Champions.

The shoulder is fine, though..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I felt the same way. The jumping off the ship started when we lost our only established pass rushing threat. Hopefully Quin can adjust.
DLaw is a great player but he's only 1 player. He's not the QB. Not even on defense. There will be a fall off in talent for sure but I love to see the young hungry guys get the chance to prove themselves. I'm not as worried as all the rats are in fact in the long run, this will be a good thing. DLaw will be back before the seasons over. Hell, Gregory hasn't been ruled out. The quitters make me laugh until I puke.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Remember when haters used to say Dak can’t read defenses and processes to slow after the snap? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Yep, the goal post constantly moves for the Dak haters...he keeps proving them wrong and they keep coming up with new nonsense.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
We would catch some fish for sure. I don't know x's and o's of football, but I do know how to catch fish.
I love to fish. Done a bit on the other side of the Gulf, out of Sanibel Isle Fla. Reds, sea trout, sheepshead. Tarpon is on the bucket list. I'm never down there when they're inshore. Love to go out with a local.

starfan1

Reaction score
We would catch some fish for sure. I don't know x's and o's of football, but I do know how to catch fish.
why does that not surprise me about you? You certainly spend a fair amount of time fishing here.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seriously?

That's 101 stuff.

Maybe tomorrow we can teach you why they sometimes act like they are handing off to the RB when they really intend to pass.
They dumb it down for the haters......show some appreciation

aikemirv

Reaction score
7:45 was a great play and a tough read.

Watching it from our angle I would’ve probably checked down to Zeke but Dak somehow saw that Lamb was about to find the window and made a great throw.
Yeah that would have been a TD if the Oline would have given him more time - Two running down the middle open as well.

aikemirv

Reaction score
We probably just go to more 3-4 looks IMO. Not and X and O guy either but we don't have the ends for a 4-3 right now and we run both, so we switch it up and get creative to get some pressure.

Reactions: CWR