Twitter: Hamilton was a force last Sunday vs. Vikings

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Give this kid more snaps

Living in San Antonio and being a huge Spurs fan, you have to have a bunch of quality role players to surround your stars with, which is what we did with Duncan/Parker/Manu. This current team has done just that. Those 5 plays are impressive. This team had depth like we haven't seen since the Jimmy Johnson era. I applaud everyone involved in the success we are having. :clap:It's OBVIOUS to those who don't have an agenda that this team is different. :flagwave:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Good stuff re: Hamilton.

That said, I can’t help but notice how painfully slow LVE is to react.
he doesnt look very slow on that vid much less "painfully", its gotten to a point where people are thinking "oh a clip of the defense, let me see how slow LVE is" before they even hit play. Its become "hip" to bash LVE. Im not saying he is playing well but the bashing is for bashing's sake at this point

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Just another journeyman we've hit on this year. It feels like a record # of them are contributing in big ways this season.

If I had to pick one of those things that stands out more with this team than the high performing Phillips or Garrett teams that let us down, it would be this.

We drafted a lot of the talent, but people forget how many journeymen (or what was that in those salary days) Jimmy brought in that were critical too for that 90's dynasty.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Give this kid more snaps

Theres a clip that is shorter but better than this one. It's Hamilton taking on a double team on an inside counter. He literally power steps before sitting down on one knee. He doesn't move.

Watkin's take of a double team was better. It came from the backside and he turns like a boss to only move a step sideways before sitting down. great awareness and technique.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Just another journeyman we've hit on this year. It feels like a record # of them are contributing in big ways this season.

If I had to pick one of those things that stands out more with this team than the high performing Phillips or Garrett teams that let us down, it would be this.

We drafted a lot of the talent, but people forget how many journeymen (or what was that in those salary days) Jimmy brought in that were critical too for that 90's dynasty.

Gotta give credit to MM for resetting the culture and Dan Quinn for coaching his unit up and getting the most out of his players.

They have bought into his system and the results are evident.

Zman5

Reaction score

Many of the "Great wall of Dallas" from the 90's were journeymen (Newton, Tuinei, Gesek, Gogan, Kennard ) or not high draft picks. Both Stepnowski and Williams were 3rd round picks and L Allen was a 2nd round pick. That is amazing considering how well they played.