News: Hangin With Mr Cooper

Little Jr

Reaction score
https://rikamovesthechains.com/2021...ZKMVE4iWRStEr_hVdcjpxpZrss6QD9yP5aVkdISQ_6Nr0

3eb78854a233254315aacfd899db99ce.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
People can give him all the heat they want.....he is going to ball out this year, he will not just hand the crown over to CeeDee. Its going to be fun watching the WR core keep trying to outdo each other.
Cool Coop, he knows how to run his business.
Dont care either what the peeps say about Coop, he knows how to prepare, and very smart man, stays out of the media drama, dont think he has a rap label yet.. seems focused on his job, his craft, and the chemistry between him and Dak
will be even more evident once we start getting serious and Dak gets back into the groove.
Dont think for one minute that Dak would be resting right now if he wasnt already in line with his WRs, esp Coop.
I dont mind the franchise cornerstones getting a bit of a break when they need it.
We are very fortunate, just check out the Colts and feel much better about resting studs.

CWR

Reaction score
People can give him all the heat they want.....he is going to ball out this year, he will not just hand the crown over to CeeDee. Its going to be fun watching the WR core keep trying to outdo each other.

I really do expect big things from CD this year, but I'm not sure he surpasses Coop. We may be looking at 3 1k wrs.

stiletto

Reaction score
By seasons end:

WR1 - Lamb
WR2 - Cooper

If Cooper is not there, he'll start seeing a lot more double teams. It's possible but as long as Coop is there, Lamb is going to be a monster. Take away Cooper and Lamb will have to deal with a lot of rolling coverage, can he still win? Yeah but it won't be as easy IMO.

plymkr

Reaction score
If Cooper is not there, he'll start seeing a lot more double teams. It's possible but as long as Coop is there, Lamb is going to be a monster. Take away Cooper and Lamb will have to deal with a lot of rolling coverage, can he still win? Yeah but it won't be as easy IMO.
Or Lamb might start getting the double teams and Coop will be left one on one with a CB. In that case Cooper will ball out and our offense will be productive. The combo of Lamb and Cooper will give defenses fits regardless who is being doubled, then throw in MG, Zeke and Schultz and Dak will have a field day.

Little Jr

Reaction score
By seasons end:

WR1 - Lamb
WR2 - Cooper
Ive been saying this for a while and just posted it on twitter an hr ago. And I dont think it will be much of a debate about it either. I also think it could happen and be obvious much sooner than years end. Not a knock on Cooper, just means I believe in Lamb that much.

stiletto

Reaction score
Or Lamb might start getting the double teams and Coop will be left one on one with a CB. In that case Cooper will ball out and our offense will be productive. The combo of Lamb and Cooper will give defenses fits regardless who is being doubled, then throw in MG, Zeke and Schultz and Dak will have a field day.

Yep. Keep all 3 of these receivers together as long as freakin' possible.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I warned everyone a few weeks ago that AC would be trouble this year and on his way out. Now you people are seeing a healthy AC miss training camp. Next, he will be trying to play games but underperforming, then he's going to get a passive-aggressive attitude and want and Jerry will oblige his request, out the door by the bye week. You stubborn people that are still sticking with Coop at this point will change your tune by the time AC makes his exit. He wants to be the only WR show in town. Since drafting Ceedee, the writing has been on the wall for Coop remaining a Cowboy. Trade for maybe a veteran backup QB or stud safety may be the way to go.

stiletto

Reaction score
I warned everyone a few weeks ago that AC would be trouble this year and on his way out. Now you people are seeing a healthy AC miss training camp. Next, he will be trying to play games but underperforming, then he's going to get a passive-aggressive attitude and want and Jerry will oblige his request, out the door by the bye week. You stubborn people that are still sticking with Coop at this point will change your tune by the time AC makes his exit. He wants to be the only WR show in town. Since drafting Ceedee, the writing has been on the wall for Coop remaining a Cowboy. Trade for maybe a veteran backup QB or stud safety may be the way to go.

Non-sense....

AC saved our lunch in 18, had his best Stats years in 2019, then I think had an amazing season with terrible QB play and one of the worst defenses in the league. Yeah he sucks. Careful what you wish for if you want him gone (whoever is idiot enough). You might see CeeDee get double-teamed all game, then start asking why HE disappears...

There is zero proof he won't play this year at a high level...zero.

terra

Reaction score
haters gotta hate
(Thought I would steal a certain posters pet saying)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Non-sense....

AC saved our lunch in 18, had his best Stats years in 2019, then I think had an amazing season with terrible QB play and one of the worst defenses in the league. Yeah he sucks. Careful what you wish for if you want him gone (whoever is idiot enough). You might see CeeDee get double-teamed all game, then start asking why HE disappears...

There is zero proof he won't play this year at a high level...zero.
Noted, we are both on record and someone is eating crow. :thumbup: