News: Hangin With Mr Cooper

Havic

Reaction score
This will be Cooper's last year with the team imo. We will either cut him at the end of the year / resign Gallup or trade him before the deadline.

Little Jr

Reaction score
This will be Cooper's last year with the team imo. We will either cut him at the end of the year / resign Gallup or trade him before the deadline.
I said in 2017 when the Cowboys didnt restructure Dez contract that it COULD mean it was his last year. I took a lot of heat for that. It was Dez last year. Lol

I said when they didnt restructure Coopers contract this year, which the could have gotten the most cap space from, that this COULD be Coppers last year. We will see. But teams typically wont restructure a contract if they think there is a CHANCE that the player will play only that year.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I said in 2017 when the Cowboys didnt restructure Dez contract that it COULD mean it was his last year. I took a lot of heat for that. It was Dez last year. Lol

I said when they didnt restructure Coopers contract this year, which the could have gotten the most cap space from, that this COULD be Coppers last year. We will see. But teams typically wont restructure a contract if they think there is a CHANCE that the player will play only that year.

It would be smart of the FO to wiegh all options (lords nows they need to start) but I still think AC ends the year on top with a monster year, if they trade him after for good "loot" i have no problem as I'm very confident in what we have behind him.

Little Jr

Reaction score
It would be smart of the FO to wiegh all options (lords nows they need to start) but I still think AC ends the year on top with a monster year, if they trade him after for good "loot" i have no problem as I'm very confident in what we have behind him.
I see it different, but this could definitely happen. Copper is a great wr.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coop will always be the #1 receiver when on the field for this unit. Being #1 doesn't always mean having the most targets. That is what makes these other guys shine as Gallup and Lamb will outmatch most guys 1 on 1. So while Cooper draws double coverage these also really good receivers will feast but make no mistake Cooper is still the best receiver on this team.