Happy 4th CowboysZone

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy (early) 4th of July. I will not be on here for the rest of the week as I am heading to Ct today to finish preparations for my wedding on the 4th. Be safe, enjoy you holiday and keep talking Cowboys.

:flagwave::yourock::flagwave:
Congratulations. We will hold down the fort while you are getting your marriage thang on. Good luck. :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yo you're getting married on a national holiday? Make sure to remind me to never like one of your posts.
:lmao: I'd once gotten married on a Dec.6 rather than on the 7th, purposely attempting to avoid a second national disaster happening in the same century,,,it didn't help:lmao:

*straight trutho_O*

Londonboy

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy (early) 4th of July. I will not be on here for the rest of the week as I am heading to Ct today to finish preparations for my wedding on the 4th. Be safe, enjoy you holiday and keep talking Cowboys.

:flagwave::yourock::flagwave:
Happy 4th to Y'all, I'll probably take a short break that day.

Londonboy

Reaction score
:lmao: I'd once gotten married on a Dec.6 rather than on the 7th, purposely attempting to avoid a second national disaster happening in the same century,,,it didn't help:lmao:

*straight trutho_O*
Dec 6th, a day of infamy, followed by a night in the infirmary?

CCBoy

Reaction score
A-Bright-Nite-Fireworks-Cairns-Events-Pyrotechnics-Fire-Crackers-Special-Effects-Displays-Weddings-03.jpg