Recommended Happy 4th of July Zoners

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Happy Independence Day! God bless America!

American-flag-waving-in-wind.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Happy Fourth of July, Zoners.

Freedom isn't free, but it should be enjoyed. With friends, family, alone, here at CZ, however makes you happy.

I'll be on the phone with my battles today at some point, and it will get depressing, but I just come to expect it during these types of holidays.

Everyone google Adrian Orosco. He would be grilling today if he was still here. We used to have backyard parties with his family at Irwin. He loved having a beer and loved good company. He'd be smiling and happy, with any of his three little ones on his lap, today. SSG Pena, Laware. Blackhorse and Ironhorse lost some really good people, better people than I will ever be. But I'm sure they're smiling down and grilling up from above.

Sorry to make this depressing, but I usually point them out in these threads. Everyone have a wonderful and safe day today.

Brew and ribeyes are on me, Zoners :star::starspin:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Fourth of July, Zoners.

Freedom isn't free, but it should be enjoyed. With friends, family, alone, here at CZ, however makes you happy.

I'll be on the phone with my battles today at some point, and it will get depressing, but I just come to expect it during these types of holidays.

Everyone google Adrian Orosco. He would be grilling today if he was still here. We used to have backyard parties with his family at Irwin. He loved having a beer and loved good company. He'd be smiling and happy, with any of his three little ones on his lap, today. SSG Pena, Laware. Blackhorse and Ironhorse lost some really good people, better people than I will ever be. But I'm sure they're smiling down and grilling up from above.

Sorry to make this depressing, but I usually point them out in these threads. Everyone have a wonderful and safe day today.

Brew and ribeyes are on me, Zoners :star::starspin:
Salud! I'll take my ribeye medium.