PASSING

Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
2004 Dallas Cowboys 7 1 18 10 55.6 78 4.33 16 1 1 2/26 0 0 61.8
2005 Dallas Cowboys 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
TOTAL 7 1 18 10 55.6 78 4.33 16 1 1 2/26 0 0 61.8

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Drew......Have a great day and season in NFLE.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Drew, too bad chances are we won't see you in a Cowboys uniform, well on the field anyway..

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Happy Birthday Drew, too bad chances are we won't see you in a Cowboys uniform, well on the field anyway..

At least we have another Drew we get to see in a Cowboys uniform!!:)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
At least we have another Drew we get to see in a Cowboys uniform!!:)

Yeah, I'm one of the few people here who thinks that Bledsoe can lead us to the promised land...

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Yeah, I'm one of the few people here who thinks that Bledsoe can lead us to the promised land...

Don't let other posters on this board intimidate you or belittle you for this! Be a leader and one day the rest of the sheep will stray from the pasture as well.:cool:

I'm always happy to converse with other fellow fans that realize just what kind of a weapon we have on this team. He may not be fresh out of college anymore, but he is still one of the best in the business and still has one of the more dangerous arms in the league.:bow:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
Don't let other posters on this board intimidate you or belittle you for this! Be a leader and one day the rest of the sheep will stray from the pasture as well.:cool:

I'm always happy to converse with other fellow fans that realize just what kind of a weapon we have on this team. He may not be fresh out of college anymore, but he is still one of the best in the business and still has one of the more dangerous arms in the league.:bow:

Hmm, so, after watching the Pro Bowl, didn't it hurt to see all those QBs and to know how Bledsoe would've ripped the hearts out of that whole AFC D, and wrapped their veins around their throats?:starspin

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Hmm, so, after watching the Pro Bowl, didn't it hurt to see all those QBs and to know how Bledsoe would've ripped the hearts out of that whole AFC D, and wrapped their veins around their throats?:starspin

Not only did it hurt watching the probowl, it hurt watching the playoffs and all these other scrubs getting slapped around...epecially in the NFC: Eli Manning, Mark Brunell, Rex Grossman!!! Give me a break!:mad:

And who can forget about the superbowl......'Big' Ben Rothenburger with a gaudy 22 QB rating.....and he WON!?!?:mad:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Happy B-day there Drew. How are things going for you in camp man. Enjoy today, then get to work !

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Any word on when the QB competition between Chang and Henson starts?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Probably when they actually start practicing.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the insight and lack of information provided.
Stay focused to topic.

Vegas odds on Starter week 1:

Henson 3-1
Chang 5-1

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Thanks for the insight and lack of information provided.
Stay focused to topic.

Vegas odds on Starter week 1:

Henson 3-1
Chang 5-1
I stayed on topic. You just didn't like the answer because it was so obvious and it was me who answered.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I stayed on topic. You just didn't like the answer because it was so obvious and it was me who answered.

Just Hos being Hos.:rolleyes:
Stay focused.:lmao2:

News will be streaming in on the Chang/Henson battle this week as this battle unfolds. As Henson is still Dallas property I'm pulling for him to maximize his value to the organization.

Chang is playing for an invite to an NFL camp - lots at stake for the kid.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:

News will be streaming in on the Chang/Henson battle this week as this battle unfolds. As Henson is still Dallas property I'm pulling for him to maximize his value to the organization.

I never lose focus. I just lose you as things go over your head.

I love fly bys.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Nors said:

Chang as a Run and Shoot QB should be a good fit in a Martz (Detroit) type of offense, or maybe CFL.

From the background on the Fire's HC he is a defensive mined coach. In must cases they do like the Run and Shoot Offensives.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Chang as a Run and Shoot QB should be a good fit in a Martz (Detroit) type of offense, or maybe CFL.

From the background on the Fire's HC he is a defensive mined coach. In must cases they do like the Run and Shoot Offensives.

Chang - 6-1 210
Ran June Jones run and shoot, setting NCAA records
Knocks - only has average arm strength (lollipop complex)

Scouting reports doubt he's an NFL QB. Henson is favored to beat him out.