Happy Birthday Herschel Walker

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
What's so funny is that I remember some, if not many, sports columnists and commentators saying that Jimmy and Jerry got snookered and used the trade as an example of their bumpkinism and naivete about the NFL. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I remember hearing people calling them crazy on DSPN, but then the rooster came home to roost.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Herschel went behind the back of Tom Landry to Tex asking for the trade of Dorsett. So, I never liked the no vision RB. Walker was speed and power which is Not For Long (NFL) basically a big fast FB that was not better than Moose. John Wooten and Jimmy Johnson got that Judas out of here and the Dallas Cowboys became the 90's Dynasty with draft picks for trading him. Congratulations to his parents for the reason he has a birthday.

Plus Herschel is a horrible judge of character.

Hardline

Reaction score
There is a lot to love about Hershel Walker.
I sent him a ********* donation for his birthday.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Herschel went behind the back of Tom Landry to Tex asking for the trade of Dorsett. So, I never liked the no vision RB. Walker was speed and power which is Not For Long (NFL) basically a big fast FB that was not better than Moose. John Wooten and Jimmy Johnson got that Judas out of here and the Dallas Cowboys became the 90's Dynasty with draft picks for trading him. Congratulations to his parents for the reason he has a birthday.

Plus Herschel is a horrible judge of character.
Maybe it's you that's a poor judge of character?

mrmojo

Reaction score
What's so funny is that I remember some, if not many, sports columnists and commentators saying that Jimmy and Jerry got snookered and used the trade as an example of their bumpkinism and naivete about the NFL. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Rangy Galloway was the leader of that herd.....glad he was wrong