th

GMO415

Reaction score
Happy birthday! He should be the Jets interim QB

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't want to rain on his parade, but he doesn't read this anyway...lol

so let me give you some heads up Cooper rush is not better than Zach Wilson it'd be about more of the same maybe he makes better decisions... I don't know but they better get an offensive line and more weapons over there because it's not all on the quarterback but Cooper rush is not a starting quarterback neither is Zach Wilson... Zach Wilson's a younger version of Cooper rush I don't think he do any better over there and if anybody thought that why is he still on our team on how many times has he been exposed to the practice squad?

Was a FA this offseason and yet and yet he did not get a single offer not as starter or B/U some inferred he would probably leave with Moore and be justin herberts back up and yet that didn't happen either...

if there's one thing that bothered me last year was the fans overrating this guy so much some have said and still think hes better then Dak when contracts are discussed, and well that not true, any way shape or form it's not even close. teams watch film break down the reality of what Rush did or didn't do and he didn't do much, some fans just cant see it..i doubt hes out BU next year Lance will get his shot..
But happy Bday Rush LOL

conner01

Reaction score
I think he does go into coaching when finished and finished here will likely be next season. He’s a smart guy and has been around long enough to really understand offensive concepts

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Cooper Rush!!

Hats off to the man that saved the 2022 season for us! :starspin:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I don't want to rain on his parade, but he doesn't read this anyway...lol

so let me give you some heads up Cooper rush is not better than Zach Wilson it'd be about more of the same maybe he makes better decisions... I don't know but they better get an offensive line and more weapons over there because it's not all on the quarterback but Cooper rush is not a starting quarterback neither is Zach Wilson... Zach Wilson's a younger version of Cooper rush I don't think he do any better over there and if anybody thought that why is he still on our team on how many times has he been exposed to the practice squad?

Was a FA this offseason and yet and yet he did not get a single offer not as starter or B/U some inferred he would probably leave with Moore and be justin herberts back up and yet that didn't happen either...

if there's one thing that bothered me last year was the fans overrating this guy so much some have said and still think hes better then Dak when contracts are discussed, and well that not true, any way shape or form it's not even close. teams watch film break down the reality of what Rush did or didn't do and he didn't do much, some fans just cant see it..i doubt hes out BU next year Lance will get his shot..
But happy Bday Rush LOL

giphy.gif