Happy Birthday to me

Blitzen

Reaction score
Today is my birthday and I am pretty stoked that the Cowboys put an effort like that together. Way more fun to watch a game where the team you cheer for is fighting like mad for the win. I thought the kicking game really hurt the team but also Tampa Bay's defensive lineman caused some headaches.

Is it me or is Vita Vea possibly the best interior defensive lineman (yeah, I remember Aaron Donald) in the league now? The guy was hurt the bulk of the year last year and barely came back for the NFC championship and Super Bowl. He was almost unstoppable at times in this game as a pass rusher. He is dominant in stopping run plays towards his area.

Dak played great along with several others on offense. The defense just kept coming up with turnovers. Would have loved a Cowboys' win, but will still be encouraged by a strong performance. Let's gooooh!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Today is my birthday and I am pretty stoked that the Cowboys put an effort like that together. Way more fun to watch a game where the team you cheer for is fighting like mad for the win. I thought the kicking game really hurt the team but also Tampa Bay's defensive lineman caused some headaches.

Is it me or is Vita Vea possibly the best interior defensive lineman (yeah, I remember Aaron Donald) in the league now? The guy was hurt the bulk of the year last year and barely came back for the NFC championship and Super Bowl. He was almost unstoppable at times in this game as a pass rusher. He is dominant in stopping run plays towards his area.

Dak played great along with several others on offense. The defense just kept coming up with turnovers. Would have loved a Cowboys' win, but will still be encouraged by a strong performance. Let's gooooh!
Almost Happy Birthday!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Old fart Happy late bday