READ IT Happy Father’s Day

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all dads/fathers!

Missing both my dad (left too soon 4 years ago) and my grandfather (WWII vet who helped raise me and my twin brother). Both great fathers and men in their own right. When my time comes, I hope I lived up to the great examples they left behind.

Last edited:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
tenor.gif
Its our day...pssssst, ask for a little extra today. LOL!!:thumbup:

bud914

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ7637vJLvsdNHbKuK64bWdIzpDNqmsC1V7VvNeBkjH3AF88TXA&usqp=CAU

i wonder what type of battle will be waged in this thread...??? these days there is always a battle about everything...

Rayman70

Reaction score
You did a good job my father was army. Vietnam vet. :thumbup: He still bashes anyone that says they were navy or air force
THANK YOUR FATHER FOR HIS SERVICE. THAT IS A COOL STORY MAN. Sounds like a character lol. My Dad was too. He passed in November 2013. My best friend really,other than my wife and God. I get a tad emotional each Fathers Day. My Dad and I never missed a fathers Day phone call and or visit etc. He use to call me after each Dallas game for 35 years..win lose or draw.Or I would call him. What a great Father he was.